11 year old robbing a store

This is a discussion on 11 year old robbing a store within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I keep saying that I take extra mags when I go to Orlando...here's another example of why. Someone should have 'plugged' this 'dirtbag seed'...now I ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11 year old robbing a store

I keep saying that I take extra mags when I go to Orlando...here's another example of why.

Someone should have 'plugged' this 'dirtbag seed'...now I hope he's tried as an adult (if they can).

Stay armed...everywhere, all the time...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

2. Remove Ads

11 years old???

Jr. robs the store, parent's say oh sorry, he's just a child. No punishment.

OR

Jr. robs the store, someone shoots his butt, and the parent's sue everyone!

Either way we all lose!
    Sean
    XD 9SC | XD 45ACP Service | XD 45ACP Compact |Borealis
    "You may know where you are. God may know where you are. If you don't tell your dispatcher where you are, you'd better be on speaking terms with God!"

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    You know the judge is going to let him off easy, he's not going to see any hard time, maybe probation and community service.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

If that's what he's doing at 11, what will he be doing at 15 and 21?

Where's his dad?

This kid will end up dead if he continues. I hope he doesn't take any innocents with him.

They need to lock the parents up..Then whip the crap out the the kid I could see the headlines if some one would have shot him " he was a good little boy, I just don't understand"
    "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't."
    General George Patton

Wink Actually....

Quote Originally Posted by XD in SC View Post
    Jr. robs the store, someone shoots his butt, and the parent's sue everyone!
    Not in FLORIDA! Not with the new Castle Doctrine upgrade. As long as the shooting is ruled justifiable, then the shooter is insulated from lawsuit or criminal prosecution. As I've said before: Old enough to shoot? Old enough to get SHOT.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

What if he was successful?

How much bubble gum and candy bars can a 11 year old buy?
    I'm sure his next purchase would have been a real handgun hot off the street!
    “Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. No man is stronger than one who can harness his emotions.” -Act of Valor

Talking Wrong order...

Quote Originally Posted by produman View Post
    They need to lock the parents up..Then whip the crap out the the kid I could see the headlines if some one would have shot him " he was a good little boy, I just don't understand"
    I think we should reverse that. Whip the crap out of the parents and lock the kid up with the adults. By the time he gets out he'll be so passive (submissive?) he won't want anything more than being the prom queen.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Quote Originally Posted by bandit383 View Post
    I wonder if it was a gang initiation?

Rick
    If it had been a gang initiation he would have had a real gun more than likely and probably required to shoot someone.

If you don't defend yourself in a situation like that... Headlines will read: 11 yr. old kills clerk in 3 am robbery!

And then come the hand wringers and psychologists making all the talk show circuits for a couple of weeks talking about how society failed this little boy... what should be done with him... How can we reach others like him who are "at risk" and whatnot.

Meanwhile, his victim is still dead and the lives of an entire family is forever shattered.

Same thing happened with the two kids in Jonesboro, Arkansas in 1998, who sniped 4 students and a teacher outside their school.

One of the shooters was 14 yr. old Mitch Johnson and the other one was 12 yr. old Andrew Golden!

We are supposed to LEARN from these situations. What I learned, long ago, is that AGE makes no difference!

I'll say again... I will defend myself! And honestly, when I shoot, I will not be looking at the face or age of the assailant. I'm looking at the threat and assessing the situation and determining my response. That will be happening too fast to be focusing on the thugs age.

It's a sad world we live in!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Quote Originally Posted by ExSoldier View Post
    Old enough to shoot? Old enough to get shot. That's what I tell my high school students when this subject comes up as it always does since I teach in an inner city high school.
    That's cool. Inner city kids need good role models. What do you teach, Cap?
    -Tony

"Those who beat their guns into plowshares will plow for those who didn't." -- Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links