Bad: Gorge Attack Victims Being Harasse

This is a discussion on Bad: Gorge Attack Victims Being Harasse within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Gorge Attack Victims Being Harassed by Diana Palotas photo by Ben Shutts Published Aug 18, 2008 Watch Video The terror is not over for a ...

Thread: Bad: Gorge Attack Victims Being Harasse

Bad: Gorge Attack Victims Being Harasse

Gorge Attack Victims Being Harassed
    by Diana Palotas
    photo by Ben Shutts
    Published Aug 18, 2008
    Watch Video

The terror is not over for a man shot during a robbery at Rochester's Lower Falls Park. His attackers are now harassing him and the people with him Saturday.

They all went through a terrible ordeal and for their safety; we do not show their faces or release their names. They talked to us because they want everyone to know how ruthless their attackers are. In this story, “he” is the man shot.

He says, “It was the first time I was ever there."

Lower Falls about 7:00 Saturday evening. He and the four others with him met at Maplewood Park. They were walking the path to the Genesee River Gorge.

He says, “Another two couples that it looked like were in front of us. And they're jumping into our conversation talking about how beautiful it is too."

The next thing he knew there was a revolver pointing at them. The gunman wanted everything they had. One of the women handed over her purse. The gunman told them to get down.

He says, “As soon as my hands touched the ground, Ifelt the revolver the barrel on my head and I flinched."

The gunman's bullet grazed his head.

“I ended up on my back looking up at the sky and kept thinking I was going to die."

The gunman threw the revolver into the woods and his group took off. But it doesn't end there. The purse the gunman got away with had a cell phone inside and the attackers are using it.

“They're calling, taunting."

His friend says, “They laugh about shooting him in the head." Rochester Police say they have some very good witnesses along with the gun. Until these people are caught though, five others live in fear.

“I see people walking I'm scared. I see them and I see his face." He says they did everything they were told to do and the gunman still pulled the trigger.

Police released these descriptions of the two male suspects:

The first is a Black man in his mid 20s, about 6’1” with a thin build. He has shoulder-length, thin braided corn rows. He was armed with a .357 caliber revolver.

The second suspect is also a Black man, in his mid 20s, about 5’8’. He is 160 pounds with short wavy hair, long-pointed sideburns, a thin moustache and patch of hair on his chin.

Anyone with information is asked to please call 911.

R News: As It Happens, Where It Happens

What the heck is going on, the scumbags are taking it to another level

2. Remove Ads

They can locate the tower that cell phone uses most frequently. That would narrow down the neighborhood depending on terrain and available towers. Since the FCC regulates the air waves, I figure this would involve the Feds. Just tracing the cell phone usage should get things rolling on the investigation. Add attempted murder and terroristic threatening.

I say once they catch them tie them to a tree and start stripping their flesh off them with a pair of pliers,okay maybe that's even extreme for me,how bout a little russian roulette
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Hope they get caught so the victims can sleep at night.

.357 and it just grazed his head? LUCKY!
    Mr. President: They didn't die for open borders.

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier.

"He says they did everything they were told to do and the gunman still pulled the trigger."

I wonder if "He" will get a CCW and cary everywhere legaly possible.

Probably not because "They"(the police) will not tell him to. He not only did every thing the Bad Guys told him to, he did everything the police told him to do. "Co-operate, don't be a hero". Only by the grace of God is this man still alive.

I think I will not co-operate, thank you very much.-Jay

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I say once they catch them tie them to a tree and start stripping their flesh off them with a pair of pliers,okay maybe that's even extreme for me,how bout a little russian roulette
    No, just cover them in honey and stake them down over a fire ant mound, then the family can have the bones when the ants are done. Of course we can't do that either.

I really hope that they catch all 4 of the people. Problem is, that if they do, only the one that pulled the trigger will get any time out of the deal, when actually, all 4 should go to prison for attempted murder, and whatever else they can throw at them.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    This brings up something I didn't' think about, you have your friends and family's phone numbers in your cell phone, a simple internet search can yield some addressees and if you use the "ICE" thing to keep your spouse's number handy for medical personnel, you can give away your home address just as easy as if they get your drivers license.

I'm sure the odds are astronomical that someone would think if that, and follow through with it. just a thought.

Hope their "fun" is their ultimate downfall. It's a good thing when a criminals own stupidity lands them in jail.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

Depending on what model cell phone it is they can a lot more than just the closest tower. If it is a nice GPS enabled model they can locate you down to about ten square meters.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rogers View Post
    "He says they did everything they were told to do and the gunman still pulled the trigger."

I wonder if "He" will get a CCW and cary everywhere legaly possible.

Probably not because "They"(the police) will not tell him to. He not only did every thing the Bad Guys told him to, he did everything the police told him to do. "Co-operate, don't be a hero". Only by the grace of God is this man still alive.

I think I will not co-operate, thank you very much.-Jay

I lived most of my life in Rochester. Good luck getting a carry permit there if you live in the city. Most people wait over a year only to find out that their permit only gives them the right to purchase the gun, not to carry it. (restricted permit)

That happened to a friend of ours in Rochester too. He's dead. They asked for his wallet and he gave it to them, and they shot him anyway.
    That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

http://www.nevadashooters.com

Links