The hits keep on comin'! 2 Woman Abducted at Gun Point

This is a discussion on The hits keep on comin'! 2 Woman Abducted at Gun Point within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Abduction Report Bay News 9 This dirt bag should have been Darwin-ed out of the herd sooner. You know it's a sad day when something ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The hits keep on comin'! 2 Woman Abducted at Gun Point

The hits keep on comin'! 2 Woman Abducted at Gun Point

Abduction Report Bay News 9
    This dirt bag should have been Darwin-ed out of the herd sooner. You know it's a sad day when something like this happens and no one in the office even mentions it. I Just stumbled on it when he was taken into custody today. With this nut job already being connected to recent prior violence it is most likely this is already a career psycho with a progressive history. Not sure if these ladies were of age to carry or even if this situation would have lent it self to geting off a shot but the ccw mindset of being in condition yellow and then orange with these three knuckleheads coming onto the scene, prepared for escalation, especially two ladies at a restaurant, at closing time.

Arrest link

HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY (Bay News 9) -- Deputies are looking for three men they say raped two women repeatedly after abducting them from an Apollo Beach restaurant over the weekend.

According to the report, the two women were closing the restaurant, where they worked, early Saturday morning, when one of the women was confronted by the three men at gunpoint. They robbed the woman, and then forced her back into the restaurant, which they then robbed.

Deputies said the suspects then forced the women into one of the victims' vehicles early Saturday morning and drove to a remote location off Dickman Drive, near the TECO plant in HIllsborough County. All three men then sexually assaulted both women.

The two women were found near mile marker 234 on I-75 Saturday morning.
    Deputies said the men tried to withdraw cash from an ATM with one of the victims' bank cards. The bank's surveillance camera captured an image of one of the men. They also drove to a local Chevron station, where they tried to make a purchase.

After that stop, deputies said the three suspects assaulted one of the victims again.

About four hours after the initial abduction, the women were left along Interstate 75, near mile marker 234 in Manatee County. The vehicle was found abandoned later that morning. It had been set on fire.

The two women were treated for their injuries and released.

The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office report described the three suspects as Hispanic men in their 20s. One suspect is between 5-foot-7 and 5-foot-8, weighs between 160 and 180 pounds, and has a medium build. He has black hair, a light mustache and a beard of stubble. He was last seen wearing a blue plaid shirt, blue baseball cap and work gloves.

The second is of unknown height and weight, but he has a medium build. He was wearing dark clothing and a yellow hat.

The third suspect is also of unknown height and weight and also has a thin build. He was wearing light-colored clothing.

All three suspects were armed with handguns.

Anyone with any information reference the suspects are asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 813-247-8200 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-8477.

A $1,000 reward is being offered to anyone who can provide Crime Stoppers with information about the identities and whereabouts of the suspects.

rolyat63
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor

A gun in the hand is a million times more valuable than a cop on the phone!

FL Concealed Weapon or Firearm Program

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    Man..........I just hate it when women work alone at night like this.....they should turn the women loose on the 3 dirts bags.I hope the other two go down hard.
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

3 armed perps? Tough call even if they were armed. Lucky it didn't turn worse and they got out alive. Now they need some justice, hopefully with some LEO lead. "why did you shoot him 70 times?" "it was only 70 cause we ran out of rounds!" A paraphrase of some other dirtbag's demise after killing a Florida LEO.

These are not men. They are animals that need to be put down. CCW might or might not have made a difference but it's better to have it especially for a woman who works late.
    NRA Member

Pathetic waste of human DNA once again on our streets. It won't end until more folks are willing to end the madness. Living, walking, talking, breeding, breathing, wastes of oxygen forms like these will never 'learn' any 'message' portrayed, written, or spoken in any language..........it's a message that will need to be delivered directly into the brain from an outside source. That outside source, to breach the skull and enter the brain should be a culmination of the best available scientific and ballistic research known to humanity, and we all must do everything humanly possible to make sure that event happens when they least expect it, and do it with the best interests of all humanity in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by NKMG19 View Post
    These are not men. They are animals that need to be put down. CCW might or might not have made a difference but it's better to have it especially for a woman who works late.
    Sorry, but death is too easy of an escape for this kind of vermin. Cat of nine tails...should be brought back for just this type of problem. I'm not talking the new and improved version either. I'm talking the ancient roman version...a nine strap, lead tipped whip embedded with nails, glass and bone. So after about oh say...20 or 30 strikes with that....then you move on to my Criminal Law profs solution for rapists: Take em out back, nail their jewels to a tree stump, and push em over backwards. Oh and copious amounts of salt should be rubbed in the wounds after the cat of nine tails.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Prayers to those women and thier families!

I hope those O2 wasters find thier demise soon and hurt no one else!

This kinda stuff makes me sick
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

1. Is there a a bunch more members from Florida that report on local crimes?
    2. Is Florida nuts?
    3. Or both.

I am about ready to move in the north Georgia mountains and live in a shack in the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Dawg View Post
    1. Is there a a bunch more members from Florida that report on local crimes?
    2. Is Florida nuts?
    3. Or both.

I am about ready to move in the north Georgia mountains and live in a shack in the woods.
    I think a case can be made for both. Not sure if the forum has a member locator map. I am a member of another forum that has this feature but it takes the member's action to place a pin on the map. I do however, see a lot of Florida members on this forum and it's crazy here. The wife and I often comment when we here the news that it seems like FLA is always making the news. I know we have our own idiots but we also import from the rest of the country a bumper (no offense Bumper) crop of new idiots. Every jack leg that wants to runaway comes down here to make a fool of him or her self.
    rolyat63

Scumbags need to go! No fuss, no muss, just exterminated! Quickly and succinctly!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Let 'em keep coming...let's just keep shooting 'em......maybe we could find a government program for the ammo?

Stay armed...arm all women, too...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I only have one comment.......

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!!

This kind of stuff frosts my flakes!
    Hope they decide to 'make a stand' when they are finally run to ground.
    This is the law;
    The purpose of fighting is to win.
    There is no possible victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental. - John Steinbeck

They need a dirt nap.
    That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

http://www.nevadashooters.com

Maybe the court could order some involuntary testing on this kind of scum.

Like:

Which .357 round really has the best stopping power or
    how long does it take to bleed out from a slice to the groin.

UPDATE: 13 and 20 Year Arrested

Well you could figure that if the older pukes started running and gunin' when the 13 year old did (assuming he just started ) they would have 14 years of violent acts between them. Thats scary, 13 years old...armed rape. Looks like this is not the their first time, St Pete police plan to charge them too. They all should have resisted. Unfotunately, they will cost the taxpayer, get out too soon, and eventually kill someone if they haven't already.

HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY (Bay News 9) -- Three suspects are being held in connection with the August 16 abduction and rape of two women in south Hillsborough County.

According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, 20-year-old Rigoberto Moron Martinez was taken into custody late Wednesday night in Wimauma.

A 13-year-old boy and 20-year-old Vicente Reyes-Carbajal were also arrested after deputies say they committed an armed car carjacking Wednesday night.

Officials said the three suspects abducted two women from an Apollo Beach restaurant where they worked last weekend. The women were taken at gunpoint, robbed and sexually assaulted, according to investigators.

About four hours after the initial abduction, the women were left along Interstate 75, near mile marker 234 in Manatee County. The vehicle was found abandoned later that day. It had been set on fire.

Martinez and the boy, who is also charged with armed carjacking, are charged in connection to the sexual battery, robbery, and abduction. Reyes-Carbajal is a suspect in the case but is currently only charged with armed carjacking.

St. Petersburg Police plan to charge the three suspects in a similar case that took place August 3 in downtown St. Petersburg.

In that case, police say three Hispanic males, wearing coverings to hide their faces and armed with handguns, robbed The Table restaurant, at 535 Central Ave.

Police say they entered the rear door of the restaurant, after it had closed for business, when an employee opened the door to take out the trash.

Police say the suspects held two of the employees at gun point and stole money and a computer. One of the suspects also raped an employee inside of the restaurant, according to police.

Detectives said Martinez is also responsible for robbing and kidnapping two teenagers in Apollo Beach on July 19, as well as the rape of a woman in her Gibsonton home on July 3.
    rolyat63

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links