Angry dad attacks, chases naked teen from daughter's bedroom - Page 3

Angry dad attacks, chases naked teen from daughter's bedroom

This is a discussion on Angry dad attacks, chases naked teen from daughter's bedroom within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by OPFOR ... but based on the fact that a minor can not (generally speaking) enter into any sort of legal contract, it ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Angry dad attacks, chases naked teen from daughter's bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    ... but based on the fact that a minor can not (generally speaking) enter into any sort of legal contract, it seems reasonable that they cannot void one through their actions either.
    So, in this case there was (?) a contract specifically entered into by the parents with this "boy," which the daughter unlawfully sought to break?

With the K.I.S.S. principle, it seems to me that anyone receiving a willing invitation from any member of that household of sufficient age to know what that means (ie, somewhere north of ~10yrs of age) wouldn't be forced legally to presume an overriding, alternative "contract" existed and that the current action was in breach of that.

Had a household member's friend been over to drink lemonade, would the contract have been not broken, but engaging in alternative horizontal refreshment means it was broken?

In this case, it's hard to argue the daughter didn't appreciate the simple meaning of her offer to enter, apparently willing and mutual as it was. Forgetting the purpose

Rapist? Via statute only, not by virtue of any violence per se. I'm hardly condoning it, and it doesn't make it right. Surely, the actions of the "boy" suggest he may well have fully expected a beating based on how energetically he flung himself out of that room.

What about "know thy target?" Blindly taking out someone engaging in active murder or other egregiously violent act before your eyes is one thing, because it's clear and obvious. But if this person was identified or known prior to the "attack" and had been willingly invited into the home, I see a jury being very open to the idea of this being an unlawful assault, despite the fact of the statutes involved on age of minors engaging in sex.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Most rapes, violent attacks, and home invasions... are done by people they knew before the attack. Sorry, that argument doesn't hold water either.

Maybe (???) daughter could have been yelling something like...."Dad don't....it's okay." That could bring charges....just a possibility...

Brings back memories out the window i go lol married her

That's it. I'm welding up some bars to go over the windows in my daughter's room.
    When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts & minds will follow. Semper Fi.

If he's nekkid standing there, where exactly would the threat of death or great bodily harm come in?
    Maybe with rape, but nekkid with no weapons...
    Now I don't have any kids, but if I was to walk in on my daughter and there was a boy standing there nekkid, I wouldn't let him escape... I would drop him off at his parents duct taped and gagged...

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by athos76 View Post
    Now I don't have any kids, but if I was to walk in on my daughter and there was a boy standing there nekkid, I wouldn't let him escape... I would drop him off at his parents duct taped and gagged...
    No. I think I'd drop him off at his parents house naked. Just the way I found him.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

NOW NOW dont get rilled up dad maby they were just watching home movies or playing intendo ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by REDTAIL View Post
    NOW NOW dont get rilled up dad maby they were just watching home movies or playing intendo ha ha
    I think your mis-spelling still works in this case. I bet they were playing "intendo" alright.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    I think your mis-spelling still works in this case. I bet they were playing "intendo" alright.
    In flagrante delicto intendo, no doubt.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

the teenage boy was caught because he was naked and was not wearing his "urban camo" that he wore effectively the whole year as he tactically snuck in this man's house w/o him knowing it.

I feel for the father that he was clueless that his daughter was having relations with a boy and he discovered an unknown assailant, posed for some mischief in his daughter's room. I also feel for him that in protecting his daughter he is now charged with hitting this kid in the head with a pipe because presumably if he really did not know that his daughter had a boyfriend.

I also feel for the teenage boy (I am assuming that he is of the same age as the girl and everything has been consensual)... he had his head cracked, he ain't gonna see his girl again, and he ain't gonna get anything again from this girl again. Yup, some of us have been teenagers once and had no sense and our hormones overcame the rationale part of our brains. To his credit, he probably have been doing it "safely" because the girl is presumably not pregnant.

I just feel bad for all concerned. oh, the kid was lucky that he was not shot.
    "embrace the suck" - our warriors in the sandbox... it implies that do the best you can in impossible conditions.
    "no plan survives intact upon contact with the enemy" - wisdom of the Grunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Remember the good old days when the boy's parents would apologize for their son being in the house w/o permission and for being in the daughter's room, and then they'd kick their son's ass?

I miss the good old days.

BTW, when I was 15 or 16, I jumped out a window to avoid an unexpected returning parent. Had I gotten my butt beat, it simply would have been "the price of admission" to their daughter's room. And I could've counted on a 2nd round of that at home. And it would have been totally appropriate.
    + 1 same here
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Yes, the 15 year old boy, who was let in by the 15 year old girl, needs to be shot dead because he's a "threat."

Florida castle doctrine does not apply. Entry to the residence must be forcible. Crawling through little Miss Hotpants' bedroom window at her invitation is hardly forcible. It doesn't look like a sex crime was taking place. In Florida, it looks like BOTH 15 year olds would have to be charged, since sex with anybody under 16 is illegal. I doubt that there are many states that would be charging 2 15 year olds for getting it on, anyway, regardless of the law.

At the end of the day, everyone who is saying that they would have shot the boy for being in the house, is really killing him for having sex with their daughter. How likely is it that an unknown stranger broke into your house without making a sound, stripped completely naked, and is now raping your little princess of purity? Wouldn't it be MUCH more likely that, given the immaturity, raging hormones, poor judgment and bad decision-making skills that teenagers are famous for, that your daughter MIGHT have just let him in so they could fool around?

But yeah, it's important to teach your daughter life lessons....I'm sure that murdering her boyfriend in front of her will instill positive values that will influence her the rest of her life! Plus, I'm sure that the jury will see how much of a threat a naked (ie: unarmed) 15 year old was to you.

I wonder if those screaming for blood would be so quick to wish for their 15 year old son to be shot dead because his girlfriend let him sneak in her window so they could fool around.
    Slow is smooth.....smooth is fast.

JD
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Metro 40 View Post
    Yes, the 15 year old boy, who was let in by the 15 year old girl, needs to be shot dead because he's a "threat."

Florida castle doctrine does not apply. Entry to the residence must be forcible. Crawling through little Miss Hotpants' bedroom window at her invitation is hardly forcible. It doesn't look like a sex crime was taking place. In Florida, it looks like BOTH 15 year olds would have to be charged, since sex with anybody under 16 is illegal. I doubt that there are many states that would be charging 2 15 year olds for getting it on, anyway, regardless of the law.

At the end of the day, everyone who is saying that they would have shot the boy for being in the house, is really killing him for having sex with their daughter. How likely is it that an unknown stranger broke into your house without making a sound, stripped completely naked, and is now raping your little princess of purity? Wouldn't it be MUCH more likely that, given the immaturity, raging hormones, poor judgment and bad decision-making skills that teenagers are famous for, that your daughter MIGHT have just let him in so they could fool around?

But yeah, it's important to teach your daughter life lessons....I'm sure that murdering her boyfriend in front of her will instill positive values that will influence her the rest of her life! Plus, I'm sure that the jury will see how much of a threat a naked (ie: unarmed) 15 year old was to you.

I wonder if those screaming for blood would be so quick to wish for their 15 year old son to be shot dead because his girlfriend let him sneak in her window so they could fool around.

Quote Originally Posted by Metro 40 View Post

A new twist, and a good point. Had that been someones son would the same opinions be applied? I don't condone the boy's actions but the girl has a lot of guilt in the matter also. In a week or so when more info comes out I'll bet their stories change a lot.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links