Angry dad attacks, chases naked teen from daughter's bedroom - Page 6

Angry dad attacks, chases naked teen from daughter's bedroom

This is a discussion on Angry dad attacks, chases naked teen from daughter's bedroom within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by kg4ghn If you actually read my posts I said I didn't condone hitting the boy with the pipe. Therefore I wouldn't condone ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Angry dad attacks, chases naked teen from daughter's bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by kg4ghn View Post
    If you actually read my posts I said I didn't condone hitting the boy with the pipe. Therefore I wouldn't condone hitting the girl with the pipe. BUT, if you think that is the correct punishment, then the punishment should be applied to BOTH parties.
    I suppose we could all agree that "swingin' the pipe" was the source of the problem, no matter how you slice it.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by Metro 40 View Post

At the end of the day, everyone who is saying that they would have shot the boy for being in the house, is really killing him for having sex with their daughter. How likely is it that an unknown stranger broke into your house without making a sound, stripped completely naked, and is now raping your little princess of purity? Wouldn't it be MUCH more likely that, given the immaturity, raging hormones, poor judgment and bad decision-making skills that teenagers are famous for, that your daughter MIGHT have just let him in so they could fool around?

oddly funny....

boy, if I had been caught doing half the crap I tried to do.... then again I was not that successful to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Metro 40 View Post
    But yeah, it's important to teach your daughter life lessons....I'm sure that murdering her boyfriend in front of her will instill positive values that will influence her the rest of her life! Plus, I'm sure that the jury will see how much of a threat a naked (ie: unarmed) 15 year old was to you.

I wonder if those screaming for blood would be so quick to wish for their 15 year old son to be shot dead because his girlfriend let him sneak in her window so they could fool around.

Very Very true....
    the first response maybe shouldn't be to poke multiple holes in the 15 year old boy without taking a second to assess what is going on.

BUT THE GUY IS UNDERAGE TOO!!!

It works BOTH ways. If it is "criminal sexual behavior," then it is "criminal sexual behavior" for the girl too.

Whether it is right or not for them to be doing it, the point I am trying to make is both of the kids are guilty of the SAME thing. It is not only the boys fault.

If you actually read my posts I said I didn't condone hitting the boy with the pipe. Therefore I wouldn't condone hitting the girl with the pipe. BUT, if you think that is the correct punishment, then the punishment should be applied to BOTH parties.

It takes two to tango, as the cliche says.

I don't know, maybe I'm not articulating what I'm trying to say well enough.

Maybe we will just have to agree to disagree.

you are being clear as a bell... if one participant should be charged, both should be charged. Personally, I vote that neither of them are charged. (however, if the dad got ahold of him he may want to consider he gambled and lost.)

As to being a child.... Yes the poster is absolutely 100% correct. But both of those children have some crazy homones in their systems.... heck, 50-60 years ago folks were getting married at that age. (glad that is no longer the case...)

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    I suppose we could all agree that "swingin' the pipe" was the source of the problem, no matter how you slice it.

Yeah, I can agree with that.
    ~Mike
    Glock 17, Dale Fricke Archangel, Wilderness Tactical belt.
    My Guns and Tattoos Blog

Senior Moderator
    The SAO has declined to bring charges:

DELTONA - Prosecutors won't pursue charges against a Deltona father who allegedly struck a naked intruder in his daughter's bedroom, not knowing it was his daughter's boyfriend.

The State Attorney's Office decided not to charge Raul Colon, 45, for hitting the 15-year-old intruder with a pipe.

Colon told investigators that on Sept. 11, around 4:15 a.m., he heard strange noises in his home and found the naked man in his daughter's bedroom. Colon didn't know who the man was, chased him, and struck him, before the teenager fled.

Afterwards, it was discovered that the intruder was his daughter's boyfriend and she had let him into the house, without her father's knowledge. The teenagers had been dating for about 18 months, but she never told her father about the relationship, according to a report.

State Attorney John Tanner said the case is being dropped because a father has a right to defend his home against a stranger and has the right to use reasonable force against such an intruder.
    No charges filed against man accused of striking, chasing daughter's boyfriend from home -- OrlandoSentinel.com
    Although the Castle Doctrine did not apply (because he was invited), sanity still prevailed and the State's Attorney did the right thing.

Matt
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Quote Originally Posted by MattLarson View Post
    The SAO has declined to bring charges:

Although the Castle Doctrine did not apply (because he was invited), sanity still prevailed and the State's Attorney did the right thing.

Matt
    I think finding out about his daughter and the publicity was punishment enough. Glad to see that he isn't charged, now who is going to protect the boy.

BUT THE GUY IS UNDERAGE TOO!!!

It works BOTH ways. If it is "criminal sexual behavior," then it is "criminal sexual behavior" for the girl too.

Whether it is right or not for them to be doing it, the point I am trying to make is both of the kids are guilty of the SAME thing. It is not only the boys fault.

It takes two to tango, as the cliche says.

I don't know, maybe I'm not articulating what I'm trying to say well enough.

Maybe we will just have to agree to disagree.
    Holy Cow! I am sure this happens more than anyone on here believes. 13-15 year old girls nowdays think and behave much older. Slip in morality over the years, its expected. The girl is more at fault here, inviting the dude over to sneak in her window "to have sex", leading to his getting hit in the head with a pipe and having to peddle his bike home.

Is it just me or ironic a pipe just laying around? Maybe a lamp...

On a positive note, bet this kid will think twice and use a
    little more caution sneaking in windows, and had to teach him the dad should be respected more.

Personally I find it amusing, but my daughter is 8 and only into Hannah Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    It seems odd to me that the father was charged, if it was as simple as "I saw a naked stranger in my daughter's room and was afraid that he was there for nefarious purposes." There aren't many folks who wouldn't take a swing at a naked stranger in their daughter's room, are there?
    Agreed, Except I would most likely shoot of all crimes rape of a child is the vilest of all. We are lucky both our daughters came to us prior to becoming sexually active so it is hard for me to imagine not knowing. Than again know it happens and know teens can be a closed and unreadable. Doing it in her parents home without their consent or knowledge shows absolute contempt for her parents. Something is very wrong in that home.

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    I don't think a Volusia County jury will convict, unless there is a whole lot more to the story (but isn't there always?)
    Other possibilities are;
    If he talked, without a lawyer
    His lawyer is a dump truck
    Abort the Obamanation not the Constitution

Those who would, deny, require permit, license, certification, or authorization for me to bear arms are as vile, dangerous & evil as those who would molest, abuse, assault, rape or murder my family

Quote Originally Posted by hinkleid View Post
    Holy Cow! I am sure this happens more than anyone on here believes. 13-15 year old girls nowdays think and behave much older.
    I disagree in that they are exposed to more and certinaly doing more, but they all, from my current experience with two teenaged daughters in the house, neither behave nor think older than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by hinkleid View Post
    Personally I find it amusing, but my daughter is 8 and only into Hannah Montana.
    Look out ........ the 'teen' in her is coming like a hurricane! It'll blow through, flood everything around, uprooting once stable fixtures, and leave. All we can do is show them what has to be done, teach 'em how (not what) to think, and keep a close eye without being paranoid (much) and turn 'em loose on the world......then clean up.

....and spoil the grandbabies ROTTEN!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Sponsored Links