Random Killing

This is a discussion on Random Killing within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I forget who it was, but one of the members here has a quote at the bottom of his posts stating "you can get killed ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Random Killing

Angry Random Killing

I forget who it was, but one of the members here has a quote at the bottom of his posts stating "you can get killed walking your doggie". The lady in this article from Dauphin county got killed sitting on her back porch. She lives a couple of miles down the road from me. Of course, we all thought her husband did it at first. Well, as you can read, this scumbag was wondering around just killing people. Although I thought some of the posts on here were a little over the top when folks were saying they wouldn't clean their guns without a loaded backup handy, I'm starting to rethink that position after this article. The area where this lady got killed is a relatively low crime area. This is getting really depressing what our country is turning out to be. Of course, if we ban guns, this type of stuff won't happen.
    Trucker Suspected in Local Attacks Pleads Guilty to NJ Murder|abc27 News

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by JerryDonlan View Post
    Although I thought some of the posts on here were a little over the top when folks were saying they wouldn't clean their guns without a loaded backup handy, I'm starting to rethink that position after this article.
    Yup. You never, EVER know when or where something's going to go down. If one starts preparations at that point, it's far too late in many cases to do anything about it.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

It wouldn't happen in our neighborhood...
    It'll never happen to me...
    I don't need a gun...

Really?

This dirtbag doesn't deserve a trial...he confessed, so let's get on with it!

Stay armed...read the local news daily...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by JerryDonlan View Post
    I forget who it was, but one of the members here has a quote at the bottom of his posts stating "you can get killed walking your doggie". The lady in this article from Dauphin county got killed sitting on her back porch. She lives a couple of miles down the road from me. Of course, we all thought her husband did it at first. Well, as you can read, this scumbag was wondering around just killing people. Although I thought some of the posts on here were a little over the top when folks were saying they wouldn't clean their guns without a loaded backup handy, I'm starting to rethink that position after this article. The area where this lady got killed is a relatively low crime area. This is getting really depressing what our country is turning out to be. Of course, if we ban guns, this type of stuff won't happen.
    Trucker Suspected in Local Attacks Pleads Guilty to NJ Murder|abc27 News
    Wow crazy stuff going on out there. BTW that was my quote I had been using from one of my favorite movies Heat. Stay armed people.
    “The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”.... Albert Einstein

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

[QUOTE=retsupt99;861109]
    QUOTE]

+1
    This needs to be sent on his way.....right NOW!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by Glock30SF View Post
    Wow crazy stuff going on out there. BTW that was my quote I had been using from one of my favorite movies Heat. Stay armed people.
    Now that I know that was your quote, I'll make sure I give you credit if I use it again.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    It wouldn't happen in our neighborhood...
    It'll never happen to me...
    I don't need a gun...

Really?

Stay armed...read the local news daily...stay safe!
    He gets a trial, that's the way the laws goes. It doesn't have to be a long one. BTW, there's no waiting period specified for punishment to be dispensed.

He didn't have a gun either. I thought all murders were from guns? I guess a ban is needed on knives now. That should solve the problem.
    "The right of the whole people, old and young, men, women and boys, and not militia only, to keep and bear arms of every description, not such merely as are used by the militia, shall not be infringed, curtailed, or broken in upon, in the smallest degree..."
    Nunn v. State GA 1848

VIP Member
    The girl's father held him in a headlock until police arrived.
    It is a shame the father did not apply a bit more pressure and save the taxpayers some money.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    It is a shame the father did not apply a bit more pressure and save the taxpayers some money.
    +1 on that. There was a post earlier this week where that did happen.
    But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself...
    "Baa."
    LTC(RET) Dave Grossman

Revolutionary War Veterans Association Shooter Qualification: Cook

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    I don't even understand why this dirt bag is out walking around. Look at his past.........he is wasting my air. He needs to be a target of opportunity.
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    He needs to be a target of opportunity.
    I'll donate a couple rounds to that execution.
    That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

http://www.nevadashooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Yup. You never, EVER know when or where something's going to go down. If one starts preparations at that point, it's far too late in many cases to do anything about it.
    Yup. I've seen too many low flying helicopters, too many neighbors getting robbed.

I always have something on me. Sometimes I walk the dog out back with my Mosin Nagant (bayonet and all) slung over my shoulder.
    That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

http://www.nevadashooters.com

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I was gonna say that too.. A good choke hold is very close to a headlock...
    " Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master." George Washington

Administrator
    An interesting statistic is that there are approximately 40 undiscovered serial killers or multiple murderers going about their business in the U.S. for any given year.
    They are just not tied in to any specific murders when they sporadically kill and (of course) have not been caught yet. Some will not be caught for years and some never will be caught.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links