Firefighter Attacked By Aliens in TX

This is a discussion on Firefighter Attacked By Aliens in TX within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A firefighter I work with was visiting ElPaso a couple weeks back. He had his family in the vehicle and they stopped for fuel. At ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firefighter Attacked By Aliens in TX

Firefighter Attacked By Aliens in TX

A firefighter I work with was visiting ElPaso a couple weeks back. He had his family in the vehicle and they stopped for fuel. At the gas pumps he was accosted by three illegal aliens trying to take his truck. One tripped him. One stabbed him in the leg while on the ground. He pulled a 9mm from his coat pocket and shot the man with the knife in the heart twice. He then held the one that tripped him for the police as the third left the area. He said it took several days working with the police before he could leave the state. Glad he had his 9.

2. Remove Ads

Thank God for firefighters with 9mm's. This could have ended very badly for his entire family.
    They need to throw all the illegals out of the country...NOW! We have enough crime with 'legal' dirtbags.
    Almost all of our politicians have let us down on this one.

Stay armed...any time, any place...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I honestly clicked on this thread hoping for a little more sci-fi ... oh well, good on him for the COM shots.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    They need to throw all the illegals out of the country...NOW!
    I've been saying for a long time that a trebouchet, every few miles along the border and aimed back at Mexico, would be a very effective deterrent. They would only need to be used a half-dozen time or so, then all the rest of their countrymen would likely realize they're better off staying home instead of trespassing, after all.
    Free air-fair home! Even the Lib-r-Tards should find that acceptable!

Stay safe,

Chuck Brick.
    Why do I use 230 gr. for my .45acp?
    Because I can't find a source of 250 gr!
    http://chucksrantings.blogspot.com/

good deal mexican brought a knife to a gun fight
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjensen View Post
    I honestly clicked on this thread hoping for a little more sci-fi ... oh well, good on him for the COM shots.
    That's another post about a Firefighter attacked in Roswell, not El Paso.

Glad this smoke eater was ready and willing, hope the leg heals quickly.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

VIP Member
    good for the hose dragger, glad he had some heat to bring to the party, I hope his leg is recovering well

can happen anywhere anytime
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

I fear it will only get worse....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Good job, hose jockey! Hope he gets well soon. Shouldn't mess with folks who run into burning buildings.

That is an amazing story. Got a link? I can't find any reference to it anywhere, but there are lots of episodes of violence in El Paso.

What does it matter that the guy was a firefighter? Is that relevant in some way to the story?
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

Distinguished Member Array bandit383's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
    That is an amazing story. Got a link? I can't find any reference to it anywhere, but there are lots of episodes of violence in El Paso.

What does it matter that the guy was a firefighter? Is that relevant in some way to the story?
    Funny that you mentioned this...I also looked for a link to the story as I suspected it had to be at least on the local news (with family, illegal aliens, fire fighter, 3 versus 1, stabbing etc). But could not find any story to such.

Rick

So, I don't really need to be wearing my foil hat right now?
    It is not the Bill of Privileges. It is not the Bill of Permits. It is the Bill of Rights.

People should not be afraid of the government; the government should be afraid of the people.

If some of you live in the area you may can find out more about it. I will tell you all I know. It happened in the middle of Oct at a truck stop on I-10 just outside of Elpaso TX. The shooting was captured on the truck stops video survalance. My station Chief told me this morning that the guy is still out on leave. Thats all I know at this time. I looked online and could not find it either.

If the guy is still out on leave, then how do you know so much about the incident?

I will say this, El Paso isn't a podunk location and they do their news as well as any major city. A combined stabbing and shooting where the shooter was an out of towner, protecting his family, who held one of the attackers for police AFTER being stabbed and after killing (I assume 2 shots to the heart killed the attacker) another attacker would make the news and every news station and newspaper would cover it. That would be some exciting news....only the alleged event didn't make the news.

So the question is, why didn't this amazing story make the news?

Now we learn the guy is still out on leave and so we don't have.

It all sounds like a urban myth/hoax.
    Considering yourself to be defenseless is the first administrative step to becoming a victim.

I am not a liar just passing on what I heard other firefighters and officers. Some of the guys talked to the man over this week end. If the Chief knows about it you can bet it happened.
    I was a cop here in GA for three years and saw a good bit of major crime activity that never made the news. Also from what I have been told by people from the Elpaso area is if you are a Mexican and comit a crime against a Black person that it may not make the news nor even get prosecuted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links