Bad: Police Arrest Disgruntled Engineer Who Allegedly Massacred 3 at Office in CA

This is a discussion on Bad: Police Arrest Disgruntled Engineer Who Allegedly Massacred 3 at Office in CA within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It has been my observation that some of the most strident CCW holders are techies. I wonder if anyone was carrying at the time. Oh, ...

Thread: Bad: Police Arrest Disgruntled Engineer Who Allegedly Massacred 3 at Office in CA

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

Bad: Police Arrest Disgruntled Engineer Who Allegedly Massacred 3 at Office in CA

It has been my observation that some of the most strident CCW holders are techies. I wonder if anyone was carrying at the time. Oh, wait, it was Kalifornistan.

Police Arrest Disgruntled Engineer Who Allegedly Massacred 3 at Office in California

SAN FRANCISCO A 47-year-old man who police said fatally shot three of his former co-workers at a Silicon Valley high-tech firm has been arrested after a daylong manhunt.

Santa Clara Police Lt. Mike Sellers says Jing Hua Wu was arrested without incident at an intersection Mountain View on Saturday.

Police have scheduled a 3:30 p.m. news conference to release more details.

Wu had been missing since the Friday afternoon shootings at the offices of SiPort Inc., a 5-year-old company that develops digital radio semiconductors.

Police say Wu had been let go this week from his job as a product test engineer.

The victims were identified as 56-year-old Sid Agrawal, SiPort's chief executive officer: Brian Pugh, 47, the company's vice president of operations and Marilyn Lewis, 67, the company's head of human resources.

Police responded Friday after receiving reports of shots being fired at the office complex shortly before 4 p.m. They determined the employees had been shot with a handgun.

Wu was booked into Santa Clara County Jail on three murder counts.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ExactlyMyPoint View Post
    It has been my observation that some of the most strident CCW holders are techies. I wonder if anyone was carrying at the time. Oh, wait, it was Kalifornistan.

Police Arrest Disgruntled Engineer Who Allegedly Massacred 3 at Office in California
    The police responded...they were able to draw the 'chalk outlines'...

Stay armed...avoid chalk outlines...stay safe!
    Last edited by RETSUPT99; November 16th, 2008 at 12:46 PM.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Tragic.

Tech engineer kills three bosses at Silicon Valley start-up after being sacked - Times Online

The CEO, VP Operations and their head of H.R. were murdered. I don't know how many people here participate in layoffs and firings, but the right way to do it is Friday at the end of the day. This gives them two days to cool down. If they come back on Monday, call the police. Whatever you do, do not go into a meeting with them.
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington

Links