Another Bad One For Us

This is a discussion on Another Bad One For Us within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by digitalexplr Personally, I would secure it and call the local PD and turn it over to them IMMEDIATELY! I would have them ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Bad One For Us

Distinguished Member Array GWRedDragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalexplr View Post
    Personally, I would secure it and call the local PD and turn it over to them IMMEDIATELY! I would have them meet me at the scene, too.
    Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking.
    "Trust in God with hand on sword" -Inscription on my family's coat of arms from medieval England
    ---Carry options: G26/MTAC, PF9/MiniTuck, PPK/Pocket, USP40/OWB---
    ---NOTE: I am not an expert. If I ever start acting like a know-it-all, please call me on it immediately. ---

2. Remove Ads

Unbelievable. This moron should have his CCW revoked.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    -- Benjamin Franklin

Another Bad One For Us
    Listen....on any given day, there are at least 25 marks put up against "us". For every month that goes by, I figure there to be four or five instances for the positive 'for us'. Another one? Nothing new...matter of fact, it's habit any more. Give "us" some good news for once in a while.....that would be something out out of the ordinary!

for crying out loud, left his gun in a shopping cart?
    why was it put in a shopping cart to begin with.
    im sorry but this guy is an idiot ,and he probably should not have a CHL .
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.”
    ― Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by ChiWeiSz View Post
    Hello!?! What was going through this guys head!?!

Leaving a loaded gun - what if a younger, untrained child found a "toy" gun, and began shooting his brothers and sisters?

Owning, using, and bearing a loaded weapon is a serious (deadly) responsibility!!

And what about the yahoo who is playing the "finder's keeper's"game? Dude, turn the gun in - man, it might not only be "hot" but could have been left behind by a criminal who was "ditching" it!!

Yikes!!!!!!!!
    Investigator said a man with a concealed carry permit forgot the .40 caliber Glock in the cart Wednesday afternoon.

it was a guy w/a chl he must have reported it missing so its not likely stolen or hot.parking lot cameras must have the guy that found it on tape.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.”
    ― Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by digitalexplr View Post
    Personally, I would secure it and call the local PD and turn it over to them IMMEDIATELY! I would have them meet me at the scene, too.
    Well, damned if you do, damned if you don't! I figure keeping the gun would have been the best now. If you find it and call the cops, and it turns out that it happens to be one of your fellow brothers that carries, it will look bad on us all. That's the whole catch to the situation. Personally, I would keep it if found. It's a sure thing that the person who lost it damn sure doesn't deserve to keep it! Let them learn a hard lesson! Nothing wrong with that. I so truly hate being portrayed as part of a team, when I can always count on part of the team letting us down. I'm sort of fed up if you want to know the truth. To all of those who can't hold up to the team's standards............go and get you some hot hades! Sick of retards ruining things for everyone. Stone him in the streets!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links