Joey Porter Representing =)

This is a discussion on Joey Porter Representing =) within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; First off, GO DOLPHINS. In a 3-way tie for first, just one year after completely breaking down. I'm stoked. Anyways, with the whole Plaxico Burress ...

Thread: Joey Porter Representing =)

Joey Porter Representing =)

First off, GO DOLPHINS. In a 3-way tie for first, just one year after completely breaking down. I'm stoked.

Anyways, with the whole Plaxico Burress situation - ESPN and the NFL have been going nuts. ESPN is about 70/30 on anti's compared to people who think. Airing tomorrow on ESPN's first take, Joey Porter has an interview where he stands up for the right to own/carry! A nerdy-looking anti is the one doing the interview, but Joey comes out as the bigger man (no pun). "Yes I have a gun. I defend my family. I hope you have a gun too, and defend your family too."

They just gave us a sneak peak into the interview on SportsCenter. But I'd thought I'd let everyone know.

Edit: found the link | http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3758183
    Last edited by Mercalf; December 9th, 2008 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Found link for interview
    Some people don't deserve saving.

....the water is almost at a boil

2. Remove Ads

They shouldn't be treated any differently than anyone else. If they have a permit, then good for them. I sure wouldn't want to be in NYC carrying an unlicensed pistol though.
    Benjamin Franklin once said, "he that would supplant a little liberty for a little safety deserves neither".

Links