Intruder found guilty of burglary, rape, sodomy

This is a discussion on Intruder found guilty of burglary, rape, sodomy within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I know everyone on this forum has about the same opinion as I do as to what should happen to this guy. Intruder found guilty ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intruder found guilty of burglary, rape, sodomy

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar

I know everyone on this forum has about the same opinion as I do as to what should happen to this guy.

Intruder found guilty of burglary, rape, sodomy - al.com
    For God, Family and Country!

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCop View Post
    I know everyone on this forum has about the same opinion as I do as to what should happen to this guy.

Intruder found guilty of burglary, rape, sodomy - al.com
    Did you catch the defense attorney blaming the victims? You know, I understand the need for defense attorneys but if their whole case consists of blaming the victims, that really gets me angry!
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

I would rather clean out septic tanks with my hands than be a defense attorney that would stoop that low as to blame a victim and the home they live in as the reason to be attacked
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

This dirtbag will meet his maker in prison...arrangements are probably already being made among his new roommates.

His attorney...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Defense Attorney's are just as disgusting as the scum they defend!
    "Without fear there can be no Courage!"

Life in prison?? Is that all??? Pfft...Well, if our taxes are going to be spent feeding and housing this filth than I at least hope he'll be castrated first.
    "Any rationally thinking person is armed" ---Hinds Co. constable John Lewis

NRA member

Cigarettes for life to the guy who sodomizes this punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    Did you catch the defense attorney blaming the victims? You know, I understand the need for defense attorneys but if their whole case consists of blaming the victims, that really gets me angry!

Every defendant in a criminal case has the right to an attorney and it is the responsibility of that attorney to use EVERY legal means to gain an acquital. If you ever get accused of a crime you'll want an attorney who will do nothing less.

Had I been the one arriving home - the man would never see prison.
    Trying to leave as large a carbon footprint as possible.
    Shivering in the "heat"
    Innocent as doves, wise as serpents, armed like wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Defense attorney
    The defense attorney also questioned why the mother did not fight off her assailant amid his demands, among them performing oral sex with her daughter.

Any other woman would have forced the intruder to kill her before doing such things, Cowling said.
    Oh, right! So every woman that was ever raped or sexually assaulted is just a whimp! That's what its all about, I see the truth now. They're just cowards who obviously got what they deserved!

That is an unbelievably callous, sexist, and ignorant thing for anyone to say. This defense attorney is completely off his rocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Cloud View Post
    Life in prison?? Is that all??? Pfft...Well, if our taxes are going to be spent feeding and housing this filth than I at least hope he'll be castrated first.
    Sadly enough, it is significantly less expensive to put someone in prison for life than it is to execute them in our oh-so-wonderful system.

Two thinks I could not be in life, A defense attorney and a cop.

If I was a cop, I would not let that guy live long enough to make it to the squad car, As for being attorney, I could not look myself in the face having to defend this scum
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."

--Thomas Jefferson --

Can't believe it took the jury 3 hours to figure that one out. Hopefully, since children were involved in the crime, he'll get his true punishment inside the walls.

VIP Member
    Hopefully the judge will give him the maximum sentence and run them consecutively and not concurrently.

In closing arguments, defense attorney John Cowling questioned the victims' truthfulness.

"Look at how they live," Cowling said, suggesting their home was "dilapidated," the yard overgrown with grass, and the mother and her children all slept together in the one room where air conditioning was available.

The defense attorney also questioned why the mother did not fight off her assailant amid his demands, among them performing oral sex with her daughter.

Any other woman would have forced the intruder to kill her before doing such things, Cowling said.

The attorney also appeared to question whether the events as described by the mother and her children even happened in the first place.
    Yes I know his job is to try and get his client off, but I think he went way overboard here. Too bad the judge can't make him a room mate for his client for the next 50 or 60 years!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

i dont understand why there is no dna evidence.
    not one drop of blood from the victims got splashed on the BG.along w/other ways i can think of.
    why has the prosecution not brought up anything of a prior record of violence.he was ever caught as sex predator he should be registered and public domain...yes..hmmmmmmmm

i need lots more facts here im afraid.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

hopefully, the defense attorney will get sodomized, so next time, he won't be so callous.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links