BAD: 4 Men Beaten in Home Invasion

BAD: 4 Men Beaten in Home Invasion

This is a discussion on BAD: 4 Men Beaten in Home Invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 4 Men Beaten In Home Invasion Robbery Four men are recovering after being held at gunpoint and beaten while robbers ransacked their home. At around ...

Thread: BAD: 4 Men Beaten in Home Invasion

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar

Thumbs down BAD: 4 Men Beaten in Home Invasion

4 Men Beaten In Home Invasion Robbery

Four men are recovering after being held at gunpoint and beaten while robbers ransacked their home.

At around 11:30 Tuesday night, a man who lives at 1503 East Harvard Avenue was outside smoking when three men in dark hoodies and masks approached him, pulled a gun and forced him inside, according to police.

That man, along with three other men in the home were allegedly attacked and robbed by the intruders.

“The suspects gathered all four of the victims made 'em lay down on the floor in the kitchen and then began to beat them with their weapons,” said Lt. Fred Louis, Salt Lake City Police Department.

Two of the suspects allegedly went through the house grabbing laptops, cell phones, and game systems.

Police say the suspects then broke out a window to use for their escape.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Well, I guess that answer's my question. One should carry while in their hom...
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."

--Thomas Jefferson --

Why would they break out a window to escape when they've already come through an open door?? Must be that dropping out of the 6th grade thing. Those guys are lucky to be alive and it also just goes to show...smoking is dangerous!! boom, boom...piiishh!!
    "Any rationally thinking person is armed" ---Hinds Co. constable John Lewis

NRA member

We all read these things regularly...quite a few of them actually. I carry a weapon with me throughout the house. If it's not ON my person, then it's just a quick reach away.
    If I hear my front door being kicked in?...no questions will be asked, and the lead BG is getting immediately 'drilled'...those behind him can decide for themselves their continued entry.

My wife and I were just talking about this again this morning. We agreed that someone coming into the house without an invite will be considered an immediate and dangerous threat...and that threat will be met with a more than adequate response.

Stay armed...at home...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    I'll print this story out for my wife... she always has a sigh or roll of the eyes when she puts her hand on my 1911 as if I should put it away at home. SHEESH!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Da__! I'm convinced - not just good enough to have in the house - but on me!!
    Trying to leave as large a carbon footprint as possible.
    Shivering in the "heat"
    Innocent as doves, wise as serpents, armed like wolves.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mi2az View Post
    Well, I guess that answer's my question. One should carry while in their hom...
    I DO.
    NRA PATRON LIFE
    BROWN WATER NAVY

Sponsored Links