Home invasion victim recounts events

This is a discussion on Home invasion victim recounts events within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Home invasion victim recounts events Home invasion victim recounts events Victim declined to go on-camera or give name Last Edited: Sunday, 25 Jan 2009, 12:41 ...

Thread: Home invasion victim recounts events

VIP Member

Thumbs down Home invasion victim recounts events

Home invasion victim
    recounts events
    Victim declined to go on-camera or
    give name
    Last Edited: Sunday, 25 Jan 2009, 12:41 AM EST
    Created On: Saturday, 24 Jan 2009, 11:49 PM EST

Matt Caron
    Shane Symolon
    WILBRAHAM, Mass. (WWLP) - Police are looking for three suspects in an attempted home invasion that occured just before 10:00pm Friday, on Manchonis Road in Wilbraham.

The victim would not release her name to 22News but she did say that while walking her dogs, she was jumped by three men who then forced their way inside her house.

The victim told 22News, once inside the house, the men punched her, tied her to a chair, and held her at knifepoint while demanding drugs and money.

The three men also told her that they had a gun.

The suspects then ransacked the house before finally fleeing the home.

The victim said she then ran to neighbor's home, still bound at the wrists, and called police.

She was then transported to Baystate Medical Center and treated for minor injuries.

Police are looking for a black male, 5-feet-4-inches, with a slim build wearing a black jacket, a hispanic man under 5-feet-4-inches, of average weight, wearing a black jacket, and a slim built hispanic, 5-feet-9-inches tall, wearing a hoodie and army style jacket.

If you have any information you are asked to call the Wilbraham Police Department at 413-596-3837
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

My wife has family there and we have been to visit, seems like a nice area. Goes to show you that there is no such thing as a safe area. Some will never accept that they have to protect themselves, that 911 is not a magic number. A good meaning to the quote "Some men you just can't reach".
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Sounds like she might of been a drug dealer and they were looking to rip her off for her stash,also most dope dealers aren't gonna go to the cops due to the fact they could end up being charged with posession and sales if they find any dope in the house
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

wow that is some what close to me... and everyone says this is such a safe area! (sarcasm). Though it is really a nice town...

~Krockett

Links