Possibly six people invaded a home

Possibly six people invaded a home

This is a discussion on Possibly six people invaded a home within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; WGMD 92.7 The Talk of Delmarva | State Police searching for Laurel home invasion suspects | Comment, Suspects, Showhide, Wearing, Police State Police searching for ...

VIP Member

Thumbs down Possibly six people invaded a home

WGMD 92.7 The Talk of Delmarva | State Police searching for Laurel home invasion suspects | Comment, Suspects, Showhide, Wearing, Police

State Police searching for Laurel home invasion suspects
    Sunday, 25 January 2009

Possibly six people invaded a home at the Laurel Village Mobile Home Park just before 11 last night and left with a semi-automatic pistol, ammunition and a cell phone. State Police say two of the men involved were identified by one of the victims as 25 year old Jeremy Burns of Laurel and 24 year old Avian Smith of Hurlock, MD. Its believed they were driving a green Honda Civic and a larger tan vehicle with Maryland tags. Anyone with information should call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.

Police say the other suspects are a white man, 3 black men - two were wearing ski masks. One of the black men was about 7' tall. One fo the suspects was also wearing brass knuckles.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

1. that's why I carry at home.
    2. Thats why I carry spare mags
    3. That's why my home defense "go to" has moved from a 12ga to a AR
    "If I was an extremist, our founding fathers would all be extremists," he said. "Without them, we wouldn't have our independence. We'd be a disarmed British system of feudal subjectivity."

VIP Member

Up-dates

wjz.com - Maryland Wire

Five sought in Laurel home invasion

LAUREL, Del. (AP) Delaware State Police say they have charged a woman and are looking for five other people in connection with a break-in, assault and robbery at a home in Laurel.

Police say they have charged 21-year-old Stacy Paul of Laurel in connection with the home invasion Saturday night in the 28000 block of Boyce Road at the Laurel Village Mobile Home Park.

Authorities say Paul has been released on $66,000 unsecured bond. Investigators do not believe it was a random crime. A semi-automatic pistol, ammunition and cellular phone were taken during the robbery.

The victims in the house included two men, a woman, a 7-year-old boy and a 2-year-old girl.

Police say two of the assailants were wearing masks. One was said to be about 7 feet tall.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOME INVASION: Police still looking for two suspects in Laurel home invasion | delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times

HOME INVASION: Police still looking for two suspects in Laurel home invasion
    Daily Times Staff Report January 26, 2009

SALISBURY Delaware State Police have charged a 21-year-old Laurel man, but are still looking for five others suspected of breaking in, vandalizing and burglarizing a Laurel, Delaware home.

Delaware State Police charged Stacy Paul with 11 charges including robbery, possession of a firearm and assault. Paul was released on a $66,000 bond.

Jeremy I. Burns, of the 800 block of West Street, and Avian M. Smith of the 100 block of Goldrush Lane are being sought by police in connection with the burglary after they were identified through police interviews with the victims.

The other suspects were described as a white male and three black males, according to police. One of the black men is about 7-feet tall.

Several of the six victims of the robbery were injured and taken to Nanticoke Hospital in Seaford for treatment and are listed in good condition, according to police.

The robbery suspects fled the home with a semi-automatic pistol, ammunition and a cell phone in a green Honda Civic and a large tan vehicle with Maryland tags, according to police.

Delaware State Police ask that anyone with information call 302-856-5850 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Somebody owed somebody some drug money I will bet
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Wow, someone really screwed up the editing job on the second article.

The victims knew the invaders, open the door to someone you know condition white to yellow.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Dunndw

who said this "If I was an extremist, our founding fathers would all be extremists," he said. "Without them, we wouldn't have our independence. We'd be a disarmed British system of feudal subjectivity."

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
    Wow, someone really screwed up the editing job on the second article.
    Public Schools.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

There was a news story last year or the year before about two teenagers who carried rifles through their town, I think they were in Colorado. I can't remember their names or the details, but the older of the teens said it to the reporter.
    I posted a link to the story here long ago, but I can't find a link to it.
    "If I was an extremist, our founding fathers would all be extremists," he said. "Without them, we wouldn't have our independence. We'd be a disarmed British system of feudal subjectivity."

Links