Ontario home invasion

This is a discussion on Ontario home invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man shot in home invasion Man shot in home invasion The Ottawa CitizenJanuary 24, 2009 One man was taken to hospital with serious injuries late ...

Thread: Ontario home invasion

VIP Member

Thumbs down Ontario home invasion

Man shot in home invasion

Man shot in home invasion

The Ottawa CitizenJanuary 24, 2009

One man was taken to hospital with serious injuries late Friday after being shot during a home invasion by two men near Prescott.

The man was first sprayed with what was believed to be pepper spray, then shot, according to a release from the Grenville County detachment of Ontario Provincial Police.

He was taken first to hospital in Brockville, then transferred to Kingston General Hospital.

The shooting occurred shortly after 11:30 p.m. in a home on Glen Smail Road, about 50 kilometres south of Ottawa. A woman who was also in the home at the time was unhurt. Police have not said how many times the victim was shot, or whether anything was taken during the incident.

The two suspects fled the scene. Anyone with information is asked to contact Grenville County OPP at 1-888-310-1122 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Links