Stolen gun used in murder.

This is a discussion on Stolen gun used in murder. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; On tonights news, A City of Schenectady man was murdered with a stolen gun of a NYS correction officer. I only caught part of the ...

Thread: Stolen gun used in murder.

Stolen gun used in murder.

On tonights news,

A City of Schenectady man was murdered with a stolen gun of a NYS correction officer. I only caught part of the story and there was not a lot of info to start with. The officer reported his issued gun and a one of his personal guns stolen from his auto a while back, the car was UNLOCKED. It also said the issued weapon should not have been taken home with him. He was on CERT (cell extraction response team) for the state. So far he has been removed from that team. I will add info as it's updated.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by rottkeeper View Post
    On tonights news,

A City of Schenectady man was murdered with a stolen gun of a NYS correction officer. I only caught part of the story and there was not a lot of info to start with. The officer reported his issued gun and a one of his personal guns stolen from his auto a while back, the car was UNLOCKED. It also said the issued weapon should not have been taken home with him. He was on CERT (cell extraction response team) for the state. So far he has been removed from that team. I will add info as it's updated.
    Apparently, the fact that this scumbag used the gun in a murder is only a minor footnote to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by dldeuce View Post
    Apparently, the fact that this scumbag used the gun in a murder is only a minor footnote to the story.
    The murder was barely mentioned, the main point of the story was the stolen gun.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Links