Subway shop robbed with pepper spray. - Page 3

Subway shop robbed with pepper spray.

This is a discussion on Subway shop robbed with pepper spray. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by ccw9mm Nobody has said "every instance." I know and thus my point. This is an instance where drawing is not advisable per ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Subway shop robbed with pepper spray.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Nobody has said "every instance."
    I know and thus my point.
    This is an instance where drawing is not advisable per the totality of my posts.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

I would never hit a woman but I would KO a couple of decidedly unladylike sandwich robbers if they pepper sprayed me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigiceman View Post
    Okay, so they pepper spray me for no reason. If I just beat the living feces out of them for doing that; would that be escalation?

Seriously though. They would find an armed man between them and the exit. No doubt, not negotiable. Watching ourselves be victimized is not the same as not being a cop. We are still members of the society and we don't have to sit back and watch and wait just because there are police officers. I also agree that the pepper-spraying felons of today are the bullet-spraying felons of tomorrow. I don't care about the five dollar sandwiches, I care about my community and my neighbors. These vermin that prey upon us are cowing us into submission just because they are willing to act.
    Great Post bigiceman +1.

And we all know how fast this type of action goes down.. Start reacting to a started action. We are behind the curve… To all the posters that are saying "Oh it's just pepper spray, I will just back away and not interfere”. How the heck do you really Know it is Just pepper spray And not mixed with acid or other chemical, (ammonia does a great job too) and acid and chemicals can Blind and cause Great bodily harm. They are aggressors with an unknown agent attacking fellow citizens. I for one will do what I gotta do. Also I have been sprayed with pepper spray a few times and I still knew my target on those occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post

I would have to get a ruling on that from an attorney. I'm not so sure a prosecutor would see this a clearly as you do.
    FL statute 776.08 defines "forcible felony" as it relates to the remaining statues. The statute is completely unambiguous.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links