Security Guard kills club patron

This is a discussion on Security Guard kills club patron within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by retsupt99 You betcha... Sounds like the makings of a murder investigation/charge to me. I don't think so. The print article is extremely ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Security Guard kills club patron

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    You betcha...
    Sounds like the makings of a murder investigation/charge to me.
    I don't think so. The print article is extremely vague on details but if you watch the video report, it indicates that Morin wrestled the shotgun away from the security guard and then pointed it at him. At that point, the security guard drew his pistol and shot Morin multiple times. Based on that report, it sounds like legitimate self-defense on the part of the guard but I'm sure details will continue to surface.

Here are a few follow-up articles:

Cactus Jacks Guard Held in Shooting

Cactus Jacks Nightclub on High Alert after 3 Arsons and a Shooting|myEyewitnessNews.com, Memphis News, Entertainment, Videos, Business Search and Shopping

New Details about the Man Killed at Cactus Jacks Nightclub|myEyewitnessNews.com, Memphis News, Entertainment, Videos, Business Search and Shopping

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

2. Remove Ads

So now one news report says the guy he took the shotgun from drew a pistol and shot him. Another says as he was going to take the gun from one guy another guard shot him. So does anyone really know how many guards are involved and if a guard was disarmed or not? We might well be sliding towards Darwinism here.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Originally Posted by sigpack View Post
    That's no consolation to Roberts and Morin's young children who'll now grow up without a father.
    Okay, O.T. I know, but didn't it say that Morin, (the 'victim') was Robert's step brother? But.....they have children together?
    I read it several times, and I don't see it any other way.

Uh yeah..... Not gonna say anything else.
    I don't read it that way. The way I read it, and with the addition of one word, the way I believe it should read is:
    That's no consolation to Roberts and to Morin's young children who'll now grow up without a father.
    Two separate entities. Roberts (his step sister) and separately, his young children.
    Ya'll gotta pay attention to details! They be in Kentucky! It don't matter nohow!

Bad new all the way around, kidding aside.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links