Bad - Two Teens Beat and Rob 81 yr old Man [merged] - Page 2

Bad - Two Teens Beat and Rob 81 yr old Man [merged]

This is a discussion on Bad - Two Teens Beat and Rob 81 yr old Man [merged] within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; These oxygen theives should be tossed into prison for a long time...hopefully, they'll both get the beatings they have been so willing to hand out....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad - Two Teens Beat and Rob 81 yr old Man [merged]

These oxygen theives should be tossed into prison for a long time...hopefully, they'll both get the beatings they have been so willing to hand out.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

They really deserve to be dead.
    Les Baer 45
    Sig Man
    N.R.A. Patron Life Member
    M.C.R.G.O.

Love the news media, "roughed up the man pretty badly". CRAP. Looks like they beat the snot out of him. Hope someone returns the favor. Maybe a cell mate named Bubba?
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

People(thugs) who do this kind of thing are the same people who would kill someone.They need to put these jerks away for a lot longer and not let them out early. It's a miracle that the victim didn't have a heart attack. Maybe the press should see pictures of the victim.

Agreed regarding Hollywood...and the WWE too.

People have never ever been punched nor thrown a punch and connected have zero clue toward how devastating a blow can very easily be to the recipient.

Folks watch boxing matches and suppose ehh it can't be that bad as you don't fight for an hour.
    Yes, but boxers use padded gloves and taped hands.
    While street fights are bare knuckle on flesh and bone along with shoes, boots, knees, elbows, forehead strikes, and more none of which are 'legal' nor 'fair' in professional fights never mind two on one and a lack of weight, strength, nor experience and capability classing.

That's why like relative to that thread from yesterday about the Norfolk/Hampton Roads, VA self defense case when people amongst the world blithely comment ehh I don't need a gun/knife/weapon I'll just go old school and use my hands. Yeah uh huh, okay. That statement right there is to me a sign of either an internet tough guy and/or a person who has not been a in a real fight for real beyond taking a punch to the gut or two (which BTW killed Houdini).

As to this case any one who would do this to a human muchless an elder they have a special place in Dante's version of Hell awaiting their unavoidable visitation, Hotel California style.

For this man the experience must have broken his soul. :(

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Update: The information we are getting in MN is that the man will need a second surgery. Here's a photo:

Our local carry forum has a thread on this crime, with some details that are not available on any news source.

twincitiescarry.com :: View topic - Two Teens Beat and Rob Eldery Man in His Home

A group of yung bozos beat an elderly man and stole his alum cans. Came back and beat him to death in my town. The parents said the boys were good boys. This happened at 0500 in the morning. should have been at home in their beds.
    Keep your powder dry

It takes a real tuff guy to beat an old man..
    Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows.
    - David T. Wolf

Dumb kids. I had a neighbor who was elderly when I was 15. He used to buy my buddy and me beer and we'd mow his grass.

We never thought about beating him for money.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links