Officer, dog square off against Modesto mob of 60 - Page 2

Officer, dog square off against Modesto mob of 60

This is a discussion on Officer, dog square off against Modesto mob of 60 within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by jumpwing If it was banned, how did it find it's way into California? My stars... those criminals are incorrigible! It came in ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Officer, dog square off against Modesto mob of 60

Quote Originally Posted by jumpwing View Post
    If it was banned, how did it find it's way into California? My stars... those criminals are incorrigible!
    It came in through Mexico!

This kills me

I am not a LEO, though several in my family are.

LEO's put their lives on the line daily to prevent the rest of us from having to do their nasty bleeping job.

You can bet that I'll back any LEO in a similar situation, regardless of the concequences, with everything that I have.

Muk

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    One cop, a mob of 60l...
    Five extra mags should have straightened out that mob...

Glad the LEO was OK, same for the dog...can't beat a good dog.
    Sure you can, but you stand a good chance of getting bitten!

Glad everything worked out OK for the LEO.

VIP Member
    Glad the LEO was OK, same for the dog...can't beat a good dog.
    ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

Primary responsibility = go home at end of shift in good health.

officer & dog
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Given mob mentality, it is likely that the threat of firing the first show was more effective than actually firing would have been. With that disparity of numbers, no one wanted to be the first guy shot, but had shots been fired, no telling whether the mob would have broken up, or dogpiled the officer...

Just my $.02... Glad I wasn't there... Don't think I could have kept my cool like he did...

Short of mass exodus of 2A supporters moving out there and making a stand, between the gangs, dopers, perverts, tree huggers and other left wing loonies, I don't know if there's much hope left for Kalifornia.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

"The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth." - Stonewall Jackson

I wish that the Politicians would wake up and realize that gangs are a national security threat, they are killing the US from the inside. They should be dealt with like an invading army, no laws protecting them and no mercy. Go after them and eliminate these vermin. The only right that they deserve is the right to die. These scum need to be put down for the count, every last one of them.
    I would have helped the Officers,human and canine. I've never been scared to do the right thing and I'm too old to get scared now.
    This kind of stuff makes me furious. How dare these punks ?

Quote Originally Posted by SYKO View Post
    or better yet, the minigun Jesse Ventura uses in the movie Predator. They won't be so tough then.

Miniguns are S W E E E E T !!!

One cop, a mob of 60l...
    Five extra mags should have straightened out that mob...
    5 extra mags or 2 more dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by PNUT View Post
    I wish that the Politicians would wake up and realize that gangs are a national security threat, they are killing the US from the inside. They should be dealt with like an invading army, no laws protecting them and no mercy. Go after them and eliminate these vermin. The only right that they deserve is the right to die. These scum need to be put down for the count, every last one of them.
    I would have helped the Officers,human and canine. I've never been scared to do the right thing and I'm too old to get scared now.
    This kind of stuff makes me furious. How dare these punks ?
    I've always said they should be treated as terrorists.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

South Modesto is no place to be.
    When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

Well I am sure if that happened here that I would do my part to help the LEO. First by calling the police to help their comrade. Then my buddy down the street (who is far more equipped than me) and inform him what was going on. Load up Jill with slugs in the tube and one bird shot in the breech. Yell at the crowd to back off so that the LEO would know I was there to help, and stand by his/her side. If shots are fired and the bird shot doesn't sway them... maybe empty chest cavitys will. If I should fall in the defense of another... so be it. I will not stand idle while an innocent is murdered.
    AT3 (O-Level) United States Navy - NRA Life Member
    "Molan labe! Just try... I'll show you the strength of my conviction... and I'll sleep well that night..."

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    I would have stood side by side with the officer. (Gun in hand and trained PP dog at my side)

It would probably only take one citizen to have the courage to step up for the whole thing to go away.

Thugs like this are gutless! They're brave when there are a lot of them against one cop. But let citizens stand up to take the street back, they go elsewhere.

My mom lives in one of the most dangerous areas of Memphis. There are gangs and crime all over; except her block! The neighbors just will not put up with it; so the cowards stay off her street.

Unfortunately most citizens are cowards; or at the least apathetic. When it comes to looking out for each other.

"I would have stood side by side with the officer. (Gun in hand and trained PP dog at my side)"

I would've liked to do the same thing. However, (I'm not LEO) how do you (with a gun) gain the trust of the officer? If you ask him, and he refuses to trust you, you are then left alone in the crowd...

And they wonder why so many people are buying guns and there is a shortage of ammo. I feel for the LEOs who have to work areas such as this. I'm surprised they had only one LEO in the patrol car in an area like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links