Letter shows up from NY shooter - Page 2

Letter shows up from NY shooter

This is a discussion on Letter shows up from NY shooter within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; An enlargement a photo of the bad guys "gun permit" sent to the news station showed it was called a New York "License to Carry". ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letter shows up from NY shooter

New York Concealed Permit???

An enlargement a photo of the bad guys "gun permit" sent to the news station showed it was called a New York "License to Carry". It was printed on a light green form which was a one ply sheet of non-laminated paper. Jiverley's photo was in the lower left corner of the front and a finger print was on the upper right back side.

Is this an official New York State concealed pistol permit?

Sure is, and not only that but we get one for each gun in my county, which leaves me with a stack of them.

Quote Originally Posted by NYcarry View Post
    Sure is, and not only that but we get one for each gun in my county, which leaves me with a stack of them.
    My county is totally different. We get a plastic card, printed by a special printer. It has all the guns you own listed on the back. New gun, new license. It also has your pic on the lower LH side. It has a scan bar on the back.

From what I was told all the counties are going to this new one soon if they are not there already.

Why should an illegal alien be able to get a gun at all? The 2a is there to protect Americans. Not prospective or even potential, or even soon-to-be Americans.

IMO, if you're not American, you get no guns whatsoever.

Distinguished Member Array AKsrule's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CR2008 View Post
    That's a good point... how can someone who probably can't even read the paper work pass the interview process... it's scary and with the whole political movement to give citizenship to people who are illegal aliens, perhaps even those people could have legal access to guns though many probably can't speak a work of english too... probably the inteviewers etc were afread of being called a "racist" if they denied him you never know these days, especially with the fools at the top.
    Actually it's reported that Wong came into the US Legally.

And according to the News Reports Wong became a naturalized citizen in 1995.

He was probably borderline functional until a few years ago , and
    then his mental state deteriorated.
    -------
    -SIG , it's What's for Dinner-

know your rights!
    http://www.handgunlaw.us

"If I walk in the woods, I feel much more comfortable carrying a gun. What if you meet a bear in the woods that's going to attack you? You shoot it."
    {Bernhard Goetz}

Quote Originally Posted by fatcat View Post
    My county is totally different. We get a plastic card, printed by a special printer. It has all the guns you own listed on the back. New gun, new license. It also has your pic on the lower LH side. It has a scan bar on the back.

From what I was told all the counties are going to this new one soon if they are not there already.
    same here
    Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

Whoa whoa whoa hold on guys! Are you trying to tell me that it's not "normal" to think that an invisible police officer is invading my privacy, touching me, stealing from me, and running into my car while I drive?

Hey, it sounded pretty straight-up to me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links