Gary Graham Blog "To Arms" on Fox News

This is a discussion on Gary Graham Blog "To Arms" on Fox News within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Gary Graham is an actor. He has a blog. A recent post of his addresses the recent mass shootings. His post is superb. There is ...

Thread: Gary Graham Blog "To Arms" on Fox News

Gary Graham is an actor. He has a blog. A recent post of his addresses the recent mass shootings. His post is superb. There is a teaser about it on Fox News, but the actual post is here: Big Hollywood Blog Archive To Arms!!!

Just a small quote from the post is this:

"....Beyond the inevitable, yet ultimately meaningless, questions of why he did it, there’s a much more important question we should be asking ourselves: What if one or more of those innocent civilians had been packing, and was trained, and drew his or her gun…and shot back?

Things may have turned out very differently.

What is needed, now more than ever, is for Americans to pull their heads out of their tails and become proficient with firearms. And then, having gained competency with their safe usage, arm themselves. And then, having armed themselves, be prepared to deploy those arms in the responsible defense of innocent life.

Guns stop crime.

Sorry for the whiplash all you Lefties just got doing the double-take on that last line. (Call your chiropractor for an adjustment, it’ll be all right.) But yes, guns stop crime...."
    Check the link out. I think you will find it worth forwarding via email or printing out for friends and family.
    ....a politically incorrect right-wing fiscally-conservative libertarian NRA card-carrying gun-toting self-sufficient gainfully-employed Bible-believing church-going fundamentalist evangelical Christian. Perhaps you should avoid my company. I might contaminate you.

Great read! Well written. I am going to email this out to everyone I know. Thanks for posting this.

" In a prevailing cultural mindset that wants to avoid accountability, shirk responsibility and just be taken care of…"

What a true statement!!
    S&W M&P 340--HK P2000 V2 40SW--HK P2000SK V2 40SW--Beretta 92 INOX Vertec--SIG P220 45ACP

Phil 1:6

Wow! This from someone living in Hollywood!

That's a great read..We see it so clearly, so why can't they!!

“The competent deployment of a gun, on scales both personal and national, is the guarantor of our freedom.” - Gary Graham
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Maybe I've been living under a rock, but WHO IS THIS GUY?! Will he run for president in 2012?

Darren

Quote Originally Posted by tnstr8shooter View Post
    Maybe I've been living under a rock, but WHO IS THIS GUY?!
    I asked the same thing. There is a link on his blog to bio information. It listed some of the stuff he has been in, but I still can't place him.

He may be a "B-List" actor -- but he definitely has written an A++ post here!!!
    ....a politically incorrect right-wing fiscally-conservative libertarian NRA card-carrying gun-toting self-sufficient gainfully-employed Bible-believing church-going fundamentalist evangelical Christian. Perhaps you should avoid my company. I might contaminate you.

Worth reading...not what I expected from a Hollywood type.
    I like this guy!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

There's still hope for California! Excellent blog!
    "In America, freedom and justice have always come from the ballot box, the jury box, and when that fails, the cartridge box."
    -- Steve Symms, US Senator from Idaho, 1990

Quote Originally Posted by cdwolf View Post
    That's a great read..We see it so clearly, so why can't they!!

“The competent deployment of a gun, on scales both personal and national, is the guarantor of our freedom.” - Gary Graham
    You hit the nail right on the head ! It's so obvious that someone would have to go out of their way not to see it.. It's commonsense, logical, and rational. The anti position is counter-intuitive. Whenever I hear of a slaughter the very first thing that I think is that it's a pity that no one was there armed and able to stop it. The thought that gun laws might prevent the crime never occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseman04 View Post
    I asked the same thing. There is a link on his blog to bio information. It listed some of the stuff he has been in, but I still can't place him.

He may be a "B-List" actor -- but he definitely has written an A++ post here!!!
    Here's a link to a very long list of acting work he's done. He has been around for a long time.
    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." - Sir Winston Churchill

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    No link spooter!
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

There is a small contigent of clear-thinking, intelligent Hollywood-ers. For example, we all know about Tom Selleck and even his service as an NRA board member.

And if any of you haven't seen that video of Tom getting ambushed by Rosie O Donnel back when she had a show, look it up on YouTube. ABsolutely disgusting, but Tom handles it as well as he could. A true gentleman. I wish there were more like him in Hollywood.

I bet you'd even see the likes of Morgan Freeman, Bill Cosby, and maybe Clint Eastwood in that lineup as well.

Didn't recognize the name but I recognized the actor I think his biggest role( or at least the one I most remember him from) was as a co-star of the sci-fi tv series Alien Nation. Never would have figured him Pro 2nd amendment

Sponsored Links