Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

This is a discussion on Black man's killing by police shakes La. town within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It's much about economics. Exciting news = money (ratings, advertising rates, subscribers, etc)...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black man's killing by police shakes La. town

VIP Member
    It's much about economics. Exciting news = money (ratings, advertising rates, subscribers, etc)
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

2. Remove Ads

I guess I will have to dissent on some of the comments made so far.

I wasn't there. I don't know what happened.
    I HAVE lived in the DEEP South, and racism exists, even among members of the LE community.

Now, is that what is happening here? I have no idea. Did someone plant the gun, by moving it from the chair where it was to beside the body of the 73 year old man? I have no idea.

But, I have seen enough to know that it is POSSIBLE that there is more to this than simply man with a gun shot by police.

My opinion of Al Sharpton? Shoot him and bring the other man back, IMO. But, there may be something to this-racism exists in parts of our world. We cannot deny that fact. It isn't as pervasive as some think, nor is it extinct as some would claim.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miklcolt45 View Post
    I guess I will have to dissent on some of the comments made so far.

I wasn't there. I don't know what happened.
    I HAVE lived in the DEEP South, and racism exists, even among members of the LE community.

Now, is that what is happening here? I have no idea. Did someone plant the gun, by moving it from the chair where it was to beside the body of the 73 year old man? I have no idea.

But, I have seen enough to know that it is POSSIBLE that there is more to this than simply man with a gun shot by police.

My opinion of Al Sharpton? Shoot him and bring the other man back, IMO. But, there may be something to this-racism exists in parts of our world. We cannot deny that fact. It isn't as pervasive as some think, nor is it extinct as some would claim.
    My thoughts also.

Z
    An ounce of lead is worth 200lbs of cop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links