BAD: 2 children & women shot in LA home invasion

This is a discussion on BAD: 2 children & women shot in LA home invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; how horribly sad; there is only one thing people with this much evil in them deserve FOXNews.com - 2 Children, Woman Dead in Dramatic Louisiana ...

Thread: BAD: 2 children & women shot in LA home invasion

VIP Member

how horribly sad; there is only one thing people with this much evil in them deserve

FOXNews.com - 2 Children, Woman Dead in Dramatic Louisiana Home Invasion - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

2 Children, Woman Dead in Dramatic Louisiana Home Invasion

TERRYTOWN, La. Gunmen in dark clothes kicked down the door of a New Orleans-area apartment early Saturday and opened fire, killing two children and a woman, authorities said.

A third child was in critical condition after the shooting around 4 a.m., and investigators were searching for suspects, said Jefferson Parish Sheriff's spokesman Col. John Fortunato.

A 19-year-old woman was found dead with a gunshot to her back, while a 6 year-old boy and 23-month old boy were both found in bed with gunshots to the head.

The 11-year-old girl in critical condition was also found in a bedroom, Fortunato said. The victims' identities were not immediately released.

Fortunato said both suspects used handguns and that one was wearing a red bandana, a black baseball cap and black hooded sweatshirt.

It's not clear what might have prompted the shooting in Terrytown, a community about 10 miles southeast of New Orleans.
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Sounds like it was personal. People don't often kill young children at random. I hate to speculate but this has the markings of a domestic scenario gone bad. Doesn't make it any less horrible of course.

Sounds like a gang hit to get back at somebody that ripped them off or snitched them out
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Dirtbags abound...they'll soon get theirs.

And could anyone wonder why being armed at home is important?

Ruthless 'oxygen theives' like this have no reason to be walking this earth and arrangements should be made for their exit ASAP!

Stay armed...because you never know when...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Definitely a personal item.
    Possibly she 'snitched' toward some other item/case.

The world is a ghetto. :|

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

pure evil
    It comes a time in your life when you run across someone you should have never @#$$% with. Allow me to introduce myself!

Wow, that's the place where I grew up. It used to be a nice community, the kind of place where people went to get away from the crime and B.S. of the city. when we moved out there from Ca there were more alligators than people. About 10 years ago the neighborhood started going downhill. I guess it's reached the bottom of the hill now, just like the rest of New Orleans. Sad.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Although the act itself is horrifying, the most disturbing reality is that people who are degenerate enough to do it in the first place actually exist in the world today. If someone is capable of murdering children in their sleep, what would make anyone think that he has the self-control to limit his atrocities to rival gangs or personal revenge?

Even one person like this walking the streets poses a danger to everyone. This, THIS is why I carry.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

Hope they stop using O2 soon.

Very bad.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PNUT View Post
    Wow, that's the place where I grew up. It used to be a nice community, the kind of place where people went to get away from the crime and B.S. of the city. when we moved out there from Ca there were more alligators than people. About 10 years ago the neighborhood started going downhill. I guess it's reached the bottom of the hill now, just like the rest of New Orleans. Sad.
    yeah, used to be able to live in a place where "that never happens"....not anymore, its everywhere

and as others have said....this is why I have a gun on my hip when I'm not sleeping or in the shower
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

--G.W. McClintock

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 64zebra View Post
    yeah, used to be able to live in a place where "that never happens"....not anymore, its everywhere.
    I currently live in a place where "that sort of thing just doesn't happen." Some of my family love to use this as evidence that I'm paranoid and that carrying a gun is unneccessary.

In response, I show them some of the hundreds of news articles where the neighbor of the deceased victim is quoted as saying "I'm in shock. This is a nice neighborhood; things like this just don't happen here."
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpwing View Post
    I currently live in a place where "that sort of thing just doesn't happen." Some of my family love to use this as evidence that I'm paranoid and that carrying a gun is unneccessary.

In response, I show them some of the hundreds of news articles where the neighbor of the deceased victim is quoted as saying "I'm in shock. This is a nice neighborhood; things like this just don't happen here."
    yep, not a matter of if but rather...when
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

--G.W. McClintock

Sponsored Links