Officer Injured

This is a discussion on Officer Injured within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Bedford police seek suspect after officer injured - Roanoke.com Bedford police seek suspect after officer injured By Jorge Valencia Authorities in Bedford are looking for ...

Thread: Officer Injured

VIP Member

Thumbs down Officer Injured

Bedford police seek suspect after officer injured - Roanoke.com

Bedford police seek suspect after officer injured
    By Jorge Valencia

Authorities in Bedford are looking for a man they say injured a police investigator while fleeing this afternoon.

Tim Stanley, a Bedford police investigator, was serving 31-year-old Brian Aubrey Burnette with "a number of felony warrants" at about 2 p.m., according to a news release.

Stanley had stopped a vehicle occupied by Burnette and another person at about 2 p.m., the news release said. It was not clear where the incident happened, and the police department did not immediately respond to a call requesting additional information.

Stanley arrested Burnette, who drove away in the vehicle and injured the officer while fleeing, the news release said. The release did not say how Stanley was injured.

Stanley was taken to Bedford Memorial Hospital after the incident, the police department said in the news release.

The police department said Burnette is about 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 200 pounds. Anyone with information regarding his location is being asked to call authorities at 586-7827 or the Crime Line at (888) 798-5900.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

Links