Yet another reason to carry...

This is a discussion on Yet another reason to carry... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; News Radio WORD - Four teens arrested in Union County Four teens arrested in Union County 9:26am 5/4/09 4 teens have been arrested in an ...

Thread: Yet another reason to carry...

Yet another reason to carry...

News Radio WORD - Four teens arrested in Union County

Four teens arrested in Union County

9:26am 5/4/09

4 teens have been arrested in an armed robbery Sunday night in Carlisle...The Union Sheriff's Office tells us the suspects include 1 juvenile.

The victims say a Jeep pulled alongside them on Lawrence Street, 2 of the suspects got out, pulled a gun and took a gold necklace from a female victim.

They reportedly also tried to get her to go with them into a nearly wooded area but she refused.

One of the suspects, Chance Mobley, was already out of jail on bond after being arrested just 2 weeks ago for disorderly conduct in connection with the gang-related shootout in Carlisle.

Also arrested were 18-year-olds William Jeter and Rodney Cornelius Whitener. The other's name will NOT be released due to his age.
    She's fortunate they didn't do more to persuade her into the woods. Man, I wish my wife would get her permit
    Sejune
    Glock 30 .45
    Springfield XD 9

2. Remove Ads

One more reason is right!
    "Anyone worth shooting, is probably worth shooting several times."

These perps won't last long.

One of the suspects, Chance Mobley, was already out of jail on bond after being arrested just 2 weeks ago for disorderly conduct in connection with the gang-related shootout in Carlisle.
    This is the kind of crap that keeps empowering the criminals. How did he make bond or post bail? Did his Homies in the gang do it?

I hope this second arrest results in keeping these dirtbags precisely where they belong. Sharing a cell with Bubba.

Lucky for them, they didn't attack someone who was willing to dial "1911" instead of 911.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Guess what. Chance Mobley was released so he could rob someone else so he can hire a good lawyer. They should have kept him in jail especially sense this is his second Time around.

There's a dirtnap floating around in the Cosmos for each of these scumbags...it just takes time to make all the connections.

Stay armed...this story is a great reason why...stay safe!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    I always think nothing else can really shock me..........I have been wrong in this kind of thinking many times.
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

Beware of Juveniles, they think they are invincible and that a gun makes them powerful. Never under-estimate them. Add in stupidity... and you've got a bad combination .

I can relay a lot of stories on juveniles.... like the 14 yr old who hit his mother in the head 20 times with a baseball bat, fracturing her skull in several places, then stabbed her 20+ times because she still wasn't dead, tried drowning her because she was still moaning, and then strangled her to make sure she was dead.

Links