Good: Pharmacy Employee shoots and kills armed robber OKC

This is a discussion on Good: Pharmacy Employee shoots and kills armed robber OKC within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This was near MY neck of the woods, SW 59th and Pennsylvania, Oklahoma City. There is a news video for this but I couldn't see ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good: Pharmacy Employee shoots and kills armed robber OKC

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar

Good: Pharmacy Employee shoots and kills armed robber OKC

This was near MY neck of the woods, SW 59th and Pennsylvania, Oklahoma City.
    There is a news video for this but I couldn't see how to link to it directly. If you go to Home Page for Oklahoma's NewsChannel 4 KFOR-TV-DT - News, Weather, Sports and much more for Oklahoma and Oklahoma City. - KFOR and scroll down slightly you can see the video (this is the news site for NBC affiliate Channel 4, Oklahoma City).
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

2. Remove Ads

This is awesome, two BG's shot at in three days in OK. I wonder if the BG's here are watching and learning form this. First the lady who shoots a intruder coming under her garage door and now this.
    "You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto

You know, when I moved here to Texas I started hearing stuff about Oklahoma... But y'all seem to have picked up on the "shoot the bad guy" thing pretty well!
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Great news...

...Authorities believe two armed men walked in to rob the place. They say several shots were fired and in the end an employee had shot and killed one of the robbers...

What a touching story...almost brings a tear to your eye.

Another dirtbag bites the dust.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Here is a link to an interview with the pharmacist that did the shooting. As a fellow pharmacist I am glad he was armed but I wish he was not doing so much talking.

http://newsok.com/pharmacist-is-glad...rticle/3371710

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by p230 View Post
    Here is a link to an interview with the pharmacist that did the shooting. As a fellow pharmacist I am glad he was armed but I wish he was not doing so much talking.

http://newsok.com/pharmacist-is-glad...rticle/3371710
    Well I am glad he is talking and in a way that makes it clear to all right-thinking folks that he was totally in the right.

As for those stupid clowns demonstrating after the robbery, who think that their children have a right to do armed robberies, as far as I'm concerned they need to die too. I realize they don't actually KNOW what their son did and also that they are in denial about it, but somehow I doubt that they have NO idea what their son was up to.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

Distinguished Member Array Reborn's Avatar
    And another MORON bites the dust.........
    Psalms 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
    Senior Instructor for Tactical and Defensive of Texas
    http://www.tac-def-tx.com/
    CHL INSTRUCTOR
    Retired LEO
    NRA member
    TCHA member

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Awesome. He did the right thing. Those thugs would have certianly killed him and most likely raped the two girls. I am only slightly dissappointed that he didnt nail the other two.

Bet they don't do that again..

Good guy wins,.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TucAzRider View Post
    Bet they don't do that again..

Good guy wins,.

One of them most definately wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    Well I am glad he is talking and in a way that makes it clear to all right-thinking folks that he was totally in the right.

As for those stupid clowns demonstrating after the robbery, who think that their children have a right to do armed robberies, as far as I'm concerned they need to die too. I realize they don't actually KNOW what their son did and also that they are in denial about it, but somehow I doubt that they have NO idea what their son was up to.
    My son wasn't gonna hurt no one. He just wanted the drugs. He never woulda used the gun to hurt no one. Why can't ya just hand over the stuff , you got insurance. Its not like he's gonna make you go hungry. The gun don't even work nohow.

Michael

Distinguished Member Array lacrosse50's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    My son wasn't gonna hurt no one. He just wanted the drugs. He never woulda used the gun to hurt no one. Why can't ya just hand over the stuff , you got insurance. Its not like he's gonna make you go hungry. The gun don't even work nohow.

Michael
    And on and on and.....the perfect angel! And even though the first and only time you've ever met him he had a gun in hand and was waving it at you, you should have known he was a wonderful person just looking for a quick fix/cash!!!
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -Herbert Spencer

NRA Life Member

I think any store that is open 24/7 like 711 or gas stations need to have at least one armed person working there. These stores are an easy target for thugs.
    Vince K
    Aerospace Designer, Freemason, NRA member

Fire in the hole.

If you wanna play with the big dogs, quit yer whining if you get bit.

Lawlessness has consequences. If the protesting locals don't like that, then in the words of my drill instructor, "Tough "

The locals disrespect themselves by supporting such action. Why is that so hard to understand? They destroy themselves, and then seek to blame others.

I've been in that neighborhood. There are a lot worse neighborhoods in OKC.

No jobs? Then join the military. I did.

The mindset that laws don't apply, either because of perceived wrongs or a warped sense of entitlement, is destroying a generation, and they are too blind to see it.

My parents would not have supported me if I had done something like that. They might even have turned me in.

Whatever happened to teaching your kids right from wrong?

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post

Michael
    Except that they told the Pharmacist "you're gonna die" and shot at him twice! (This is the same story running here, right? http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ml#post1161610)

The Pharmacist was grazed in the arm or hand or something, and another one whizzed by his head. So much for the "my armed-robber-kid is an angel" theory.

Why are some parents such pieces of human garbage?
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links