(Mostly good) Quick-thinking pizza man leads cops to rape/would-be murder victim

This is a discussion on (Mostly good) Quick-thinking pizza man leads cops to rape/would-be murder victim within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by stormbringerr and the winning post goes to PointnClick all hail the master of the nose. LOL...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: (Mostly good) Quick-thinking pizza man leads cops to rape/would-be murder victim

  1. #31
    Senior Member Array tbrenke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,006
    Quote Originally Posted by stormbringerr View Post
    and the winning post goes to PointnClick
    all hail the master of the nose. LOL
    "I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -1792, James Madison
    There are always too many Democratic, Republican and never enough U.S. congressmen.

  2. Remove Ads

  3. #32
    Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Carolina - LKN
    Posts
    1,384
    *frustrated scream*


    So she's basically crying "wolf" and filing false RAPE charges, thereby making it harder for ACTUAL victims to be believed, and tying up resources that could be used for women who are real victims of sex assault? Nice. Real class act. IS it wrong to want to shake her until her teeth rattle around in her throat?
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.


    Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

    www.vanguardnc.com

  4. #33
    Member Array llred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    *frustrated scream*


    So she's basically crying "wolf" and filing false RAPE charges, thereby making it harder for ACTUAL victims to be believed, and tying up resources that could be used for women who are real victims of sex assault? Nice. Real class act. IS it wrong to want to shake her until her teeth rattle around in her throat?
    I don't think it is as long as you do your best Homer Simpson impression.

  5. #34
    tjm
    tjm is offline
    Member Array tjm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by PointnClick View Post
    Yanking a pistol would have been a bad call... this coulda been a kinky exhibitionist thrill game, for all he knew. Who leaves a kidnap victim in view of the front door...?
    I'd sure be tempted to agree with that, sitting here in a comfy chair with time to think it over.........(Not picking on you, just saying that for me, my emotions might have got the better of me in a situation like that.)

    Would any of our LEOs be up for a comment? Is it beyond belief for the type of person who would commit violent crimes like kidnapping and rape to be that stupid?

  6. #35
    VIP Member Array stormbringerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    2,205
    this woman needs to do some time for this. no more slap on the wrist.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

  7. #36
    VIP Member Array mlr1m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    okla
    Posts
    4,298
    Quote Originally Posted by stormbringerr View Post
    this woman needs to do some time for this. no more slap on the wrist.
    I've always thought that in a case of false testimony you should serve out the time your victim was looking at had you been successful. This will never happen because womens rights groups would say that would make real rape victims afraid to come forward.

    Michael

  8. #37
    Member Array schwaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Posts
    288
    How in the hell can we let someone out on bail who kidnapped and raped a woman? On top of that, she said he was going to kill her...

    That just pisses me off. I'm glad the pizza guy didnt just ignore her and shrug it off like they were just some kinky pizza eatin cabin lovers. Good to see she got away.

  9. #38
    Member Array KralBlbec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by schwaa View Post
    How in the hell can we let someone out on bail who kidnapped and raped a woman? On top of that, she said he was going to kill her...

    That just pisses me off. I'm glad the pizza guy didnt just ignore her and shrug it off like they were just some kinky pizza eatin cabin lovers. Good to see she got away.
    What is scary is that it is turning to look like that is exactly what it was. The legal repercussions on the pizza guy had he taken more, um, "extreme" measures are scary too.

  10. #39
    VIP Member Array stormbringerr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    2,205
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    I've always thought that in a case of false testimony you should serve out the time your victim was looking at had you been successful. This will never happen because womens rights groups would say that would make real rape victims afraid to come forward.

    Michael
    that's actually not a bad idea.
    also in Britain if you sue someone and lose,you are the one that pays.i would like to see that happen here.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Lone Nepali Soldier Defends Potential Rape Victim Against 40 Men
    By Janq in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: February 10th, 2011, 08:57 PM
  2. Good : Cops Shoot Murder Suspect in Hospital Escape Attempt
    By JoJoGunn in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 20th, 2009, 11:25 AM
  3. Judge: No duty to help NY Subway Rape Victim
    By matiki in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: April 12th, 2009, 12:40 AM
  4. Rape Victim stabs attacker in defense of daughter
    By C43AMG in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: November 8th, 2006, 07:52 AM
  5. Woman avoids rape, possibly murder, without firing a shot.
    By Bumper in forum In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 19th, 2004, 03:47 AM

Search tags for this page

kill rape, pizza delivery

Click on a term to search for related topics.