Bad: Two people shot at Goldsboro hotel

This is a discussion on Bad: Two people shot at Goldsboro hotel within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Good thing is their wounds were not serious. Goldsboro, N.C. — Goldsboro police are investigating the shooting of two employees at the Hampton Inn at ...

Thread: Bad: Two people shot at Goldsboro hotel

Good thing is their wounds were not serious.

Goldsboro, N.C. — Goldsboro police are investigating the shooting of two employees at the Hampton Inn at 905 N. Spence Ave. during an attempted robbery of the hotel’s front desk Thursday morning.

Paramedics transported employees Stephen King and Amanda Justice to Wayne Memorial Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries. They were released a few hours later.

“They had their faces covered and one of them said, ‘Give me the money,’” King said of the suspect.

King says he asked the suspects to hold on, and he turned away. Then the suspects began shooting.

“I said, ‘Oh my God, he shot me,’” King said.

King was shot in the thigh.

As the suspects exited the hotel, they shot Justice in the lobby. The bullet grazed her leg.

Police are looking for at least three suspects.

The first suspect is described as a black woman, possibly pregnant, in her early 20s, around 5-foot-2 and 150 pounds. She was wearing a white short-sleeve top with a hood and sunglasses.

The second suspect is described as a black man, 18-23 years old, around 5-foot-8 , 120-135 pounds, wearing a white T-shirt, blue jeans and a bandanna.

The third suspect is described as a black man wearing a white do-rag, jeans, a blue and white shirt with hair either in cornrows or braids.
    Two people shot at Goldsboro hotel :: WRAL.com
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Senior Moderator
    More dirtbags running loose, even while pregnant?
    Sad times for sure...

Doesn't sound like doing as asked is going to help much.
    Notice how they were shooting on their way out? This is why it is important to keep shooting back, even if they are exiting.
    Shooting BG's while they are leaving may still save lives...OMO, of course.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

To think, the anti-firearm people suggest that robbery victims do exactly as these did. Don't fight, do what they say, give up the money. Apparently, the inhuman refuse that robbed the place do not value humans the same as they do money.

Quick......get the Brady Campaign Against Gun Violence to come and put up a sign!!!! "NO GUNS ALLOWED!" That will do the trick.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    To think, the anti-firearm people suggest that robbery victims do exactly as these did. Don't fight, do what they say, give up the money. Apparently, the inhuman refuse that robbed the place do not value humans the same as they do money.

Quick......get the Brady Campaign Against Gun Violence to come and put up a sign!!!! "NO GUNS ALLOWED!" That will do the trick.
    Lucky the BG was a lousy shot. Shot both of them on the legs.

HA HA HA.... YA,. That will fix the situation..

My son and daughter used to work for the Hampton Inn chain a few years ago, and they don't allow their employees to carry any type of weapon. In their training they were instructed to "do exactly as the robbers tell you to do, give them all of the money, and they will leave without anyone getting hurt."...yea, right I was relieved when they both found other more secure jobs.
    The first time you aren't armed and prepared may be the last time you wished you were.

Anti's wouldn't believe this even if it happend to them personally. Even when faced with events, facts and statistics that BG's will use a firearm despite the gun laws........they want to live in a fairy-tail-land-of-utopia-hold-hands-singing-get-rid-of-guns. They think that if they ignore the reality long enough, it will simply go away.

Places where firearms for protection are allowed : Less victims.
    Places where firearms are banned : Target rich environment.

No matter how the Pro-gun people put out all this truth, anti's will just never believe.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links