Miami cat killer caught - Page 2

Miami cat killer caught

This is a discussion on Miami cat killer caught within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ain't nothing more evil than a man or woman. Since I see and deal with the worst that the human species has to offer I ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Miami cat killer caught

Ain't nothing more evil than a man or woman.

Since I see and deal with the worst that the human species has to offer I tend to like to stay away from them when I'm not working. I associate with just a select few off duty.

Biker

Quote Originally Posted by Phillep Harding View Post
    I don't agree. Dogs, wolves, all the cats, weasels, mink, etc are known to kill for fun.

As a side note, the first two rapes I saw involved sparrows raping wrens.
    Was alcohol involved?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I never realised birds could be raped,at least not by other birds
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

We are the worst animal, we're the ones who know right from wrong.

I hope that this kid is kept somewhere where he'll never get a chance to graduate to humans.
    He's a sick kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Was alcohol involved?
    I would suspect someone slipped the wrens' a roofie.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

VIP Member
    Here's a picture of the guy and the latest on him.

Accused cat killer took anatomy class, police say - CNN.com
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Distinguished Member Array mathewsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    He's been questioned and now charged.

Anyone know what the purported evidence is? The article is a bit slim on details.
    + 1 on that
    NRA sence 2003 Colt defender Taurus .357 mag
    Taurus tcp x box gamer tag mathewsman

Details were that they used a GPS on his car and it goes to the sight of several cat killings.

A sick puppy to be sure....

But then again, given some of my neighbors "pets" and their lack of any kind of control of their animals, I can't say that I haven't been tempted to get out the Pellet rifle on a few occasions to take care of business.....
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

In New York this is a Felony. Too bad the max is only two years.
    BUSTER'S LAW:

3. Aggravated cruelty to animals is a felony. A defendant convicted of
    this offense shall be sentenced pursuant to paragraph (b) of subdivision
    one of section 55.10 of the penal law provided, however, that any term
    of imprisonment imposed for violation of this section shall be a defi-
    nite sentence, which may not exceed two years.

bosco

VIP Member
    I'm not a big fan of animal cruelty laws. It isn't that I think cruelty is O.K., I don't. And it isn't that I don't think some of the perpetrators are Dahmers in the making. I do. What I have problems with is that these laws somewhat overvalue animal life at the expense of human life.

What I mean is that a felony conviction and 2 years jail time is a serious big deal. It will destroy the future of the person so convicted. A dead cat (or dog) or sparrow, is still just another dead animal which was, per predominant religious beliefs, not born with a soul.

We almost all eat meat. Many hunt. Is there really much of a moral difference between taking a deer* and shooting a stray dog? Or perhaps poisoning a stray cat? The latter is certainly a crime where I live. We bring stray animals to "shelters" to be
    "put to sleep." Strikes me as somewhat equivalent wanton killing without the perverted "thrill" aspect to it.

I think the thing we need to concern ourselves with is not the criminal aspect of what was done but the psychological aspect, the question of whether or not the involved individual is a budding serial killer of humans, or merely foolish.

I'm not interested in spending my tax dollars punishing a foolish act which does not harm another human; I am interested in protecting ourselves from a serial killer in the making. I'm not so sure the criminal justice system can effectively accomplish the latter goal.

Personally, I would not rank this behavior above that of a moderately serious misdemeanor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone55 View Post
    I wouldn't take it that far.
    Look no further than the holocaust, the killing fields, Bosnia, the crusades, etc....

Based on history - I'd take it that far...and cruelty to animals is for me an enormous indicator for the type of traits necessary to carry out extreme cruelty towards humans as well.
    "I'm a big, hairy, American winning machine!" - Ricky Bobby

Serial Killers had a history of being cruel to animals. Thats how it started and worked there way to humans
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."

--Thomas Jefferson --

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post

What I mean is that a felony conviction and 2 years jail time is a serious big deal. It will destroy the future of the person so convicted. A dead cat (or dog) or sparrow, is still just another dead animal which was, per predominant religious beliefs, not born with a soul.
    I agree in that a felony conviction is a serious big deal...and I also believe, that there is a serious difference between hunting and outright killing of animals for sick fun.

In my book - a person capable of torturing and killing ANYTHING also was not born with a soul. And there is no punishment on earth that is enough.

So, knowing animal cruelty laws are on the books with serious teeth behind them...any knucklehead who goes ahead and kills a puppy, winding up behind bars with a felony conviction - got EXACTLY what he/she deserved. Life ruined? Too bad. Trouble finding a job because of a background check? Tough. I hope they rot.
    "I'm a big, hairy, American winning machine!" - Ricky Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by hidden View Post
    I agree in that a felony conviction is a serious big deal...and I also believe, that there is a serious difference between hunting and outright killing of animals for sick fun.

In my book - a person capable of torturing and killing ANYTHING also was not born with a soul. And there is no punishment on earth that is enough.

So, knowing animal cruelty laws are on the books with serious teeth behind them...any knucklehead who goes ahead and kills a puppy, winding up behind bars with a felony conviction - got EXACTLY what he/she deserved. Life ruined? Too bad. Trouble finding a job because of a background check? Tough. I hope they rot.
    Thank you....

Booo Hooo if someone low enough to torture animals gets two years and a felony rap. They knew it was wrong and still committed the act.
    I hunt for food, but I don't skin them alive or set them on fire to watch them burn.
    Why should we care about the cruel scumsuckers that have no moral compass to guide them.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links