Cop Accused Of Pulling Gun At McD's bec order took to long.

This is a discussion on Cop Accused Of Pulling Gun At McD's bec order took to long. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; McMenacing? Cop Accused Of Pulling Gun At McD's - cbs4denver.com A Denver police officer has been suspended after allegedly brandishing his gun at a McDonald's ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cop Accused Of Pulling Gun At McD's bec order took to long.

Cop Accused Of Pulling Gun At McD's bec order took to long.

McMenacing? Cop Accused Of Pulling Gun At McD's - cbs4denver.com

A Denver police officer has been suspended after allegedly brandishing his gun at a McDonald's restaurant in Aurora after his order took too long to fill.

Aurora police confirmed the CBS4 investigation saying the incident occurred May 21 at the McDonald's at 18181 East Hampden Avenue.

A spokesperson for the Aurora Police Department said they plan to present the case -- now classified as a felony menacing incident -- to the Arapahoe County District Attorney's Office Thursday for possible filing of criminal charges.

Sources familiar with the case, and the fast food worker's account of what happened, say two off-duty Denver police officers placed an order from their car in the early morning hours of May 21. But once at the drive through window, the employee said the men became agitated and angry at how long their food was taking. The men thought they were being ignored, according to contacts familiar with the worker's account. The male clerk then said one of the officer's flashed his police badge and pointed a pistol through the drive through window in a threatening manner, before driving off without paying.

Both officers are assigned to Denver International Airport although only one has been placed on administrative leave with pay, pending the outcome of the case.
    http://www.bloombergfightbackfund.com/
    Sig P220R/Sig P239 (9mm)/ S&W 640/ Ruger Single Six Hunter (.22LR/Mag)/ CZ 452 Varmint .22LR/ Lee Enfield No4 MK2 sporterized dated 1959/ Mosin Nagant M90-30 dated 1942/

2. Remove Ads

Huh... I guess he really wanted his food. I am confused over which department he belongs to... Says Denver cop... then says Aurora police confirm it...

LEO's are people just like the rest of us. They got their bad apples and so do we. However it sounds as if the employee could just be a cop hater and made the part about him pointing at his firearm up.

In my opinion lots of LEO's here should steer clear of fast food anyway... amazed some can pass fitness standards.
    AT3 (O-Level) United States Navy - NRA Life Member
    "Molan labe! Just try... I'll show you the strength of my conviction... and I'll sleep well that night..."

Whether it takes 5 minutes or 10, it's STILL McDonalds you're clogging your arteries with! Yuck!
    "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything!" Bart Simpson

Keep getting rid of the bad ones. Hundreds of good ones are losing their jobs in Michigan and I will have my degree in about a year. Make room for the good ones.
    Kel-Tec P-11, Supertuck Deluxe, Wilderness Tactical Original Instructor's Belt

This sounds way too fishy. My thoughts and questions.
    A: Denver cops in Aurora, CO. Why? Is that the closest McDonalds to them?
    B: McDonalds and needing to pull a gun to get your order? (well...possibly, I do hate drive throughs.)
    C : Said they were assigned to the International Airport (not real cops, but rent-a-cops?)
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    First they call 911 when they're out of McNuggets, now they pull a gun when the order takes too long...what's up with the McCustomers, and what weird McSpices are they putting in their nasty food that sends everyone over the edge?

Note to self: continue not eating McDonalds.
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Can you imagine what this idiot would do if he had to wait at Dunkin' Donuts?

A moment of bad judgement could/should cost him his job.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    First they call 911 when they're out of McNuggets, now they pull a gun when the order takes too long...what's up with the McCustomers, and what weird McSpices are they putting in their nasty food that sends everyone over the edge?

Note to self: continue not eating McDonalds.
    +10! I can't recall the last time I ate at McD's.
    I can't think of a good reason to ever eat there again.

If someone forced me to eat there, THAT might be assault with a deadly weapon requiring a lethal force response.

Just me.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

This is what drinking too many cups of coffee will do to you. It makes you edgy and wanting to pull your gun. There are a lot of cops out there and there is bound to be a few bad ones.

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    This sounds way too fishy. My thoughts and questions.
    A: Denver cops in Aurora, CO. Why? Is that the closest McDonalds to them?
    Denver Interanational Airport is northwest of the city. Depending on where you're coming from, it's not surprising that you'd drive through Aurora to get to the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    C : Said they were assigned to the International Airport (not real cops, but rent-a-cops?)
    Major airports pretty much always have police or deputies assigned.

Lead Moderator

Was this the cop?
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Something fishy going on there???

Quote Originally Posted by rocky View Post

Was this the cop?
    Farva!!
    Kel-Tec P-11, Supertuck Deluxe, Wilderness Tactical Original Instructor's Belt

Quote Originally Posted by chains1240 View Post
    Farva!!
    hahaha maybe they couldn't understand the whole liter of cola thing

If he thinks his wait is long at McD's, then what would he do at Perkins where it takes an hour just to get the "hello, would you like to order" speech?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links