Local AZ forum OC dinner in the news

This is a discussion on Local AZ forum OC dinner in the news within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; An AZ firearms internet forum (arizonashooting.com) had an open carry dinner (4th one to date) at a local non-alcohol serving restaurant yesterday. Seen a couple ...

Thread: Local AZ forum OC dinner in the news

An AZ firearms internet forum (arizonashooting.com) had an open carry dinner (4th one to date) at a local non-alcohol serving restaurant yesterday. Seen a couple of members floating around here as well. 70+ in attendance (I can never make these things). Several inaccuracies in the reporting, but certainly could have been portrayed in a more negative light by the liberal media.

Dozens bring guns to Scottsdale restaurant - Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com
    HK45c V1

It never ceases to amaze me. The woman that mention she did not want to go to the bar with people being armed. How does she know that there are no people armed anyway ?

But I am talking to the choir, everyone on this forum thinks like I do that laws won't stop BG's from doing their illegal things.
    "When the people fear the government you have tyranny...when the government fears the people you have liberty."

--Thomas Jefferson --

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    Think this topic is running here: http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...wn-buffet.html
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Sponsored Links