Perfect hiding spot

Perfect hiding spot

This is a discussion on Perfect hiding spot within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A Brownsville Texas man was pulled out of a trash bin and arrested in connection with a business burglary, police said. Miguel Perdomo, 24, was ...

Thread: Perfect hiding spot

Perfect hiding spot

A Brownsville Texas man was pulled out of a trash bin and arrested in connection with a business burglary, police said.

Miguel Perdomo, 24, was arrested Thursday at approximately 3:15 a.m. and then charged with burglary of a building, said police spokesman Sgt. Jimmy Manrrique.

The arrest took place when police responded to an alarm at AAG Enterprises, 1020 Washington St., Manrrique said.

"We received calls from witnesses who reported seeing a large Hispanic male running with a television set on his back," Manrrique said.

Police officers tracked the man down to 12th and Adams streets, where people inside the Hotel Economico told police that Perdomo had dropped the television set at the entrance of the hotel and was hiding in a trash bin between the hotel and Immaculate Conception Cathedral, he said.

I guess the Tv on his back kinda stood out,nothing like finding trash in the trash can
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar
    I'm picturing someone running with a huge CRT tv on his back

i'm sure it wasn't like that...but still...
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

Just wait until you see the vid from oh...what it's been now 12 years or so...

Short story of it...Department store kept losing TUBE TV's and couldn't figure out how. one minute they were on the camera...the next they were gone. Turned out lto be a rather poundagely inclinded woman walking off with them in plain sight during the day. You do the math...it was HILARIOUS to watch. She had rigged a belt and hanger system under her dress and would squat over the display models and stand up and walk out...with the TV!
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

I remember a lady in a store trying to steal a turkey,she had it between her legs and was waddling out of the store when it dropped on the floor in front of about 20 people,next thing out of her mouth is "Who threw that at me"she left the store without her bird and no charges because she hadn't made it out of the store yet
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

His family would be proud......just another dirtbag story.
    The story probably had to air out the trash container.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

This guy doesn't know how lucky he is. Although it's kind of old news now, right here in my hometown about a year ago, a woman running from a sheriff's deputy hid in a dumpster. She didn't know it had a compactor on it, and the employee of the Goodwill hit the power button.

Link: Update: Woman Killed Hiding In Trash Compactor

stupid,T.V.s dont really cost that much any more.lots of thrift stores have nice big ones for 50.00 dollars
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrage64 View Post
    This guy doesn't know how lucky he is. Although it's kind of old news now, right here in my hometown about a year ago, a woman running from a sheriff's deputy hid in a dumpster. She didn't know it had a compactor on it, and the employee of the Goodwill hit the power button.

Link: Update: Woman Killed Hiding In Trash Compactor

Cynical question: has the family of the deceased young woman sued Goodwill yet?
    If the public are bound to yield obedience to laws to which they cannot give their approbation, they are slaves to those who make such laws and enforce them.--Samuel Adams as Candidus, Boston Gazette 20 Jan. 1772

Veteran--USA FA
    NRA Benefactor Life
    Tennessee Firearms Association Life

Quote Originally Posted by falcon1 View Post

Cynical question: has the family of the deceased young woman sued Goodwill yet?
    If I remember correctly, there was the usual "She was a good person" bs but I don't know if the family tried to sue or not. I don't remember seeing anything about it.

Links