great crime writer passes

This is a discussion on great crime writer passes within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; five time best selling novelist Dominick Dunne passed on august 26 of bladder cancer at his home in Manhattan. Mr.Dunne was my favorite true crime ...

Thread: great crime writer passes

great crime writer passes

five time best selling novelist Dominick Dunne passed on august 26 of bladder cancer at his home in Manhattan. Mr.Dunne was my favorite true crime writer and a real stand up guy.he wrote mainly about murder and revenge and horrible things that went on in the wealthiest family's and circles.his tag line was ( from bling bling to sing sing)murderous tales of the rich and famous.i watch true crime shows and read true crime books a lot.in my opinion Dominick was the very best crime writer there ever was.he just finished his last navel shortly before he died, so we still have that to look forward to.MrDunne met everyone he wrote about and moved in the same select circles they did.i will really miss him.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

2. Remove Ads

I just found out like 30 minutes ago.
    Really liked watching his crime case show.
    He seemed like a nice smart fellow

yes, he was a real gentleman.his books are great they go into a lot more detail.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.
    ― Thomas Paine

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    He was also the father of Doiminique Dunne, the actress who was murdered by a stalker. He was also instrumental in the Skakel case. He opened many eyes to how the powerful don't always get away with things. He will be missed.

He was a great writer...interesting guy...we have lost a true talent.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Thank you for your posting. I've enjoyed his stories and was fortunate enough to have first hand knowledge of one of his continuing stories before his death. I wonder who will step into the breach...who has his breadth of contacts and insights...
    Semper Vigilantia - Semper Paratus
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by joelg View Post
    Thank you for your posting. I've enjoyed his stories and was fortunate enough to have first hand knowledge of one of his continuing stories before his death. I wonder who will step into the breach...who has his breadth of contacts and insights...
    true, big shoes to fill.

― Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    He was also the father of Doiminique Dunne, the actress who was murdered by a stalker. He was also instrumental in the Skakel case. He opened many eyes to how the powerful don't always get away with things. He will be missed.
    yes, he was an x-boyfriend, a chef that was abusive and she refused to reconcile with....terrible, he served less than four years..discusting, another pansy judge and weve got plenty of them..

― Thomas Paine

Links