A good reason to Carry at Town Halls.... - Page 2

A good reason to Carry at Town Halls....

This is a discussion on A good reason to Carry at Town Halls.... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I can also say that at the latest "town hall" health care rally this past weekend in Austin, the Demotratic representative made people check one ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I can also say that at the latest "town hall" health care rally this past weekend in Austin, the Demotratic representative made people check one of two boxes to get into the meeting, according to my wife. One choice was "I agree" with health care reform bill, and the other was that healthcare system is flawed an overhaul. I.e. no discenting opinions allowed on this form such as "It's fine the way it is", or "Tort Reform", or "Make People Actually Pay Their Bills". One conservative who held up a sign was removed from the meeting.
    Whitestone Castle Armory, Austin TX
    http://www.wcarmory.com/
    Stuff For Sale http://forsale.wcptexas.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bill View Post
    I've been to one tea party, my wife's been to three or four. I can honestly say the majority of the "in your face" instigators are definately on the other side.
    The dirty little secret is that the violent angry protesters have always been on the other side. IMHO its because they can't logically articulate their point of view so force has to substitute.

Well, the craziness issue aside, the 65 y.o. will now discover that his finger will be treated under his Medicare coverage, in that awful "socialized" system he opposes.
    Terrible way to try and make a point. Just for fun though I can point you to a number of people who are dead because of socialized medicine.

I agree, we are in for bad bad times. If I knew how to put a link in here i'd post the utube that is showing where the little kids in the elementary schools and up are going to have to watch a film. On the film it starts out really good but then at the end it says I will pledge to serve the president. People this is so scary. It could have just said I pledge to serve our country but oh noooooo we have to serve Obama.

I'm watching the eastern sky!
    2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I agree that the Obama cult members are radical to the extreme, BUT I just saw a interview with the guy now minus a little finger. He threw the first punch...he threw the second...that is the one that got him bit. I do think the bitter running up in his face and yelling names at him would have tested the patience of Job, but he threw the first blow. You just can't give these radical types a opening like that.

Here is the interview with the guy who lost the digit with Neil Cavuto on FOX.

http://www.breitbart.tv/man-who-lost...ory-to-cavuto/
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

the point at 3:01 where they talk about ending slavery is in stark contrast to the pledge to be a servant to Barack Obama. Scary stuff, I would assume it was a hoax if it didn't have so many big name celebrities in it.

Quote Originally Posted by natticarry View Post
    the point at 3:01 where they talk about ending slavery is in stark contrast to the pledge to be a servant to Barack Obama. Scary stuff, I would assume it was a hoax if it didn't have so many big name celebrities in it.

Sorry to say it is not a joke. Wish it was.

Just hope this plan doesn't include a follow up later by asking the kids..."Does Mommy and Daddy have guns? How many do they have? Where do they keep them? We are just asking to keep you children safe."
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by shooterX View Post
    According to Fox News, the old mman threw the first punch:Report: Man's Finger Bitten Off During Fight at Health Care Rally - Political News - FOXNews.com. This is crazy. All of these protesters need to take a lesson from the recent PA town hall with both a Dem and Rep candiadtes present, and no outbursts or violence.
    They both have a common goal....get rid of Spector. When they get him out of the way....those two will be throwing political knives at each other like usual.
    Susan B. Anthony
    Robert Heinlein

Went to my townhall meeting last night.
    It was on the campus of our local community college-therefore, no carry.

There were no problems that I noticed. Some pro-health care bill protestors outside. Crowd inside clearly anti-current health care proposal. Many cheers when our Representative made it clear he was opposed to the current bill.

Huge boos when one speaker on the panel began to talk about RFID chips in dogs, and using similar technology for humans to carry our information.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

VIP Member
    OK Guys, we turned political... shutting down
    You have to make the shot when fire is smoking, people are screaming, dogs are barking, kids are crying and sirens are coming.
    Randy Cain.

Ego will kill you. Leave it at home.
    Signed: Me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links