A good reason to Carry at Town Halls....

This is a discussion on A good reason to Carry at Town Halls.... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This may or may not be the appropriate forum (If not, the Moderators will move accordingly) but I saw this article when I got to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A good reason to Carry at Town Halls....

This may or may not be the appropriate forum (If not, the Moderators will move accordingly) but I saw this article when I got to work. It seems the Obamanites and other wackos are now attacking protesters. According to an eyewitness who called in to Rush today, the guy deliberately walked out of a group of Healthcare supporters, targeted an elderly gentleman who posed no threat whatsoever and attacked him, biting his finger off. The guy got away, according to the witness.

I say if one person had been there OC'ing, or was able to produce a weapon in self-defense this may have been prevented......

Let the games begin, here is a link to the story:

Finger bitten off during California health protest - Yahoo! News
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

Craziness.

I can't imagine getting into a fist fight with anyone over a political position never mind biting/being bitten for as much.

Pitiful.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Those are the kind of crazies inspired by Obama's people to "hit back twice as hard"......
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

VIP Member
    Well, the craziness issue aside, the 65 y.o. will now discover that his finger will be treated under his Medicare coverage, in that awful "socialized" system he opposes.

Medicare, if it is doing its job, will attempt to collect repayment from the biter and from whatever homeowner's or renter's insurance the guy has.

The biter should be charged, but then we don't know who initiated the physical stuff since we weren't there. Still, the biter stupidly walked from his group across to the other side; so he should be charged if he hasn't already been so.

As I have written here before, people are like straws in a box, all are bent and some are broken. There are crazies on both sides and they don't represent much of anything but their own defective brains.

The biter, if caught, should be put right in to general population and over the PA system should have told that he attacked an elderly man for no reason; then let all the guards go on a coffee break.

What kind of morons are out there breeding this kind of ?
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

The witnesses to the incident said that there was no provocation whatsoever; the guy that called in to Rush's show said that he presented himself to the police as a witness and is helping them search for the guy that did it; he corroborated other people's statements that the guy who was attacked was just standing there with everybody else, exercising his right to protest and threatened no one.

The Obama administration is literally ripping this country apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Landor View Post
    The Obama administration is literally ripping this country apart.
    I seriously believe that was his goal from the begining.

Dark days are coming folks. That is only my belief, and I can't substaniate it, but I tend to follow my instincts, and my instincts say that we are in for "change" like we never imagined.

Those of you that still drink the obama Kool-Aide, I pray I'm wrong, but I highly doubt it. I would like to be wrong, but I'm not seeing signs that I am. What I am seeing is a country that will terminate free enterprise, stifle opportunity and within two more generations not be a country.

Granted, I probably appear like the heretic standing on the street corner preaching that the world is coming to an end to some of you. Just because you don't like the message, doesn't make the message any less true.

Biker
    Last edited by BikerRN; September 3rd, 2009 at 04:03 PM. Reason: typo

According to Fox News, the old mman threw the first punch:Report: Man's Finger Bitten Off During Fight at Health Care Rally - Political News - FOXNews.com. This is crazy. All of these protesters need to take a lesson from the recent PA town hall with both a Dem and Rep candiadtes present, and no outbursts or violence.

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    The yahoo news link seems to make more sense. The anti-health care reform group was not big enough that the guy had to walk through them. You can easily walk around 100 people without much additional effort. I tend to believe that the biter was the provacator.

The link said nothing about the guy that was attacked throwing the first punch....

Victim, on Neil Cavuto.....

today,seemed rather mild and humble. He said he had no intentions of pursuing litigation over the matter. He said also that he was hoping his relatives would soon come to forgiveness of the attackers actions. He certainly is either not guilty of provocation, or is a competent actor, imho.
    Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice--Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue. - Senator Barry Goldwater

Dark days are already here.... what we are waiting for is the black hole!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Wow, not even a year into Obama's admin. and we already have violence over his proposals. I wonder how the next 3 years are going to be.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

I've been to one tea party, my wife's been to three or four. I can honestly say the majority of the "in your face" instigators are definately on the other side.
    Whitestone Castle Armory, Austin TX
    http://www.wcarmory.com/
    Stuff For Sale http://forsale.wcptexas.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links