Naked Burglar Caught On Tape.

This is a discussion on Naked Burglar Caught On Tape. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It's a guy, sorry guys. From CNN.com Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VIP Member

It's a guy, sorry guys.

From CNN.com

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

I feel sorry for the guy, it was such a 'short' story.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Senior Member Array PointnClick's Avatar
    Fortunately, the video will make the traditional line-up unnecessary...
    "Who is to say that I am not an instrument of karma? Indeed, who is to say that I am not the very hand of God himself, dispatched by the Almighty to smite the Philistines and hypocrites, to lay low the dishonest and corrupt, and to bust the jawbone of some jackass that so desperately deserves it?"

VIP Member
    GunnyBunny ???????

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Or as David Niven said when he was streaked at the Oscars one year, "Isn't it fascinating to think that probably the only laugh that man will ever get in his life is by stripping off and showing his shortcomings?"

Ex Member Array HollowpointHank's Avatar
    OH Heck! I was hoping to see a female!! Maybe next time!!

Something is very wrong with that guy. He ate and showered in her house, leaving all kinds of DNA all over the place. Plus with such a clear shot of all those tats, he will be easy to spot and convict.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Anyone who would do that has got to have several screws loose. I doubt he was thinking of whether he would get caught or not.

Btw, I didn't see that he had any "shortcomings." I didn't see anything below the abdomen at all. *darn*
    "I pledge allegiance to the war banner of the united states of Totalitaria. And to the Republic, which no longer stands, several bankers, who are now god, indivisible, with Bernanke bucks and credit for all."

You can't make stuff like that up,10-1 he was high on something
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gilraen View Post
    Anyone who would do that has got to have several screws loose. I doubt he was thinking of whether he would get caught or not.

Btw, I didn't see that he had any "shortcomings." I didn't see anything below the abdomen at all. *darn*
    The camera wasn't able to zoom that close.

VIP Member

Caught

Naked Burglar Caught, But Provides Few Answers
    Keith Potter Of Luling Charged With Simple Burglary

POSTED: 11:40 am CDT October 8, 2009
    UPDATED: 11:58 am CDT October 8, 2009

SLIDELL, La. -- Slidell police say they have arrested the naked burglar whose break-in at a country club home was caught on surveillance cameras.

But they have few answers about how 50-year-old Keith Potter of Luling ended up at the Slidell house without his clothes.

Potter was identified by a family member as the person in surveillance photos released this week, police said. He turned himself in and was interviewed by detectives.

Investigators said Potter told them that the last thing he remembers is going to sleep at his home Saturday night around 10 p.m. He said he drank a few beers and took someone else's prescription medication for anxiety, police said.

Potter couldn't explain how he got to Slidell, but said he may have taken his wife's sliver Nissan Altima, which is still missing.

Investigators said Potter also had no explanation for how he was able to disable the home's alarm and ransack it, and then remain there for three hours. Police said he took a shower and cooked himself a meal while inside the house.

Potter told police that he suffers from a medical condition and was treated at a hospital for the condition, but medical records he provided to investigators only showed that he was treated for minor abrasions he got while breaking into the house.

Detectives said Potter also told them that he remembers breaking the windows out of the house and thought that he might get caught, but he said he didn't care.

Slidell investigators said they cannot prove whether or not Potter was intoxicated or suffering from a medical condition at the time of the incident.

Potter was booked on a charge of simple burglary and is being held in the St. Tammany Parish Jail under $20,000 bond.
    Last edited by ppkheat; October 10th, 2009 at 07:41 AM. Reason: made easier to read
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    When I first saw this I wasn't sure whether to laugh or be concerned.
    I think he probably is more of a danger to himself, but I tried to think of the woman coming home while this guys was cavorting naked in the kitchen or the shower, just Wow
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

VIP Member
    They say the camera adds ten pounds... too bad it doesn't add inches!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Gunny,Gunny,Gunny... How many times do we have to tell you, if you're going to post something like this, make sure it's a female in the video?

But in all seriousness, I wonder just how many other houses this guy may have broken into and done something like this in? That's a truly
    scary thought.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Quote Originally Posted by Paco View Post
    Something is very wrong with that guy. He ate and showered in her house, leaving all kinds of DNA all over the place. Plus with such a clear shot of all those tats, he will be easy to spot and convict.
    He wants to get caught.
    Sig 226, 228. Glock 19, 23. Smith Model 60,and 1911. XD45 Tactical. Mossberg 930 SPX.

How we behave as gun owners is important. Posturing and threatening does not serve us well in the public eye.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links