Rural OK Couple Badly Beaten-Home Invasion

This is a discussion on Rural OK Couple Badly Beaten-Home Invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; +1, Sig...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Rural OK Couple Badly Beaten-Home Invasion

+1, Sig
    Evelly
    S&W \ CZ \ Ruger \ Mossburg
    'And this time...... I mean it!' Larry Miller

2. Remove Ads

Patti raised two very good points.
    The guy on the forum whose wife keeps opening the door for strangers should show her this article. Also, teach your kids not to open the door for strangers. There are some nice, decorative iron doors and windows that provide excellent safety, and look good too . The windows even have a lock so you can get out in case of fire.
    I wonder what the guy hit these people with to be able to hurt them so bad, or maybe he just had enough time.
    I feel for these innocent people, I wish that they had been armed and prepared so that this had not turned out the way that it did.
    So a man (probably not his first offense either) can brutally beat a woman and be out on 3k bail ? No wonder there is so much crime, guys like this should be kept in jail.

So sad that this appears to be a sign of the times. This guy should not be out on such a small bond, in fact, bond is getting to be a farce more often. Our criminal justice system needs an overhaul instead of health care. Thugs nowadays do not place any value on human life other than their own. I say bring back the old eye for an eye treatment and display it in public. May not stop it all, but it sure will get some attention.
    novaX522 likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Yah know, I hope there's a special place in hell for maggots like him!
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Justice system fails again, a woman paid the ultimate price, a husband lost his wife and a son lost his mother. That DA, judge or both/whoever should be voted out ASAFP. This is why we need to arm ourselves, the justice system will not keep violent people behind bars. If you have enough evidence to arrest and charge him, make a damn case and get him convicted.

My thoughts and prayers to the family.

Joker1
    BadgerJ and dben002 like this.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    "Take a big tall tree and a short piece of rope, hang-um up high and let um swing till the sun goes down."

This country's legal system is so messed up criminals, do not have rights, they give them up. He should have been hung the first time for all the other bad guys to see. Make them stop and think before they act next time.
    pignut likes this.
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

Mr. Miller died yesterday at the Southwestern Medical Center in Lawton. Comanche county Sheriff Stradley will now charge the home invader with two counts of murder. This vermin is going to get the death penalty as he deserves.

I hope that the idiot judge who let the scumbag our of jail on $3,000 bail after beating up a lady feels good about himself.
    BadgerJ likes this.

Already out on bond for a previous aggravated assault? Three grand? Who's side of the law are the innocent on is what I'd like to know. I'm as surprised as grady, but I guess I shouldn't be. Somebody needs to start taking responsibility here. We need one signature on the bottom line in order to know who to go after. Surely someone will man-up? Yeah...get real right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig 210 View Post
    Mr. Miller died yesterday at the Southwestern Medical Center in Lawton. Comanche county Sheriff Stradley will now charge the home invader with two counts of murder. This vermin is going to get the death penalty as he deserves.

I hope that the idiot judge who let the scumbag our of jail on $3,000 bail after beating up a lady feels good about himself.
    Why is it we can't send him (judge) to jail for negligence in this case. I should think that's been a proven point now. Actually I hope he decides to suck on a cold steel barrel myself while pointing his finger in the opposite direction.

[QUOTE=12Rounds;1334056]Patti raised two very good points.
    The guy on the forum whose wife keeps opening the door for strangers should show her this article. Also, teach your kids not to open the door for strangers. There are some nice, decorative iron doors and windows that provide excellent safety, and look good too . The windows even have a lock so you can get out in case of fire.

--Carl opened the garage door because they heard gunshots outside and called police. Dispatchers asked if they could see the vehicle outside. The perp followed him back inside and shut the garage behind him.

I wonder what the guy hit these people with to be able to hurt them so bad, or maybe he just had enough time.

--Interestingly enough, it was a 30/30 rifle he used as a weapon.

I feel for these innocent people, I wish that they had been armed and prepared so that this had not turned out the way that it did.
    --Trust me, Carl was down from a blow to his head as soon as he got back inside his home. He wouldn't have been able to get to a gun. The wife, maybe.

Update: Perpetrator was sentenced to death for each murder count this afternoon.

While the death penalty sometimes works to deter crime, esp homicides, (by about 50 percent) studies show that states that utilize the death penalty regularly have four times more law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty by criminals attempting to escape prosecution. Kind of have to take the good with the bad I suppose.

It took them 4 years to sentence this guy??

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasv00 View Post
    It took them 4 years to sentence this guy??
    I''m kind of surprised it happened that quick. Our legal system is way out of whack. Now let's see how many years it takes to execute him. I'll take the over 10.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

Got to love our tax money being used at its best.. to support low lifes in prison and give them better health benefits than most working americans can afford. It really is sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholasv00 View Post
    Got to love our tax money being used at its best.. to support low lifes in prison and give them better health benefits than most working americans can afford. It really is sickening.
    What are Health Benefits?? I haven't had any of these since summer of 2008.

Take that maggot outside. Stake him out on a colony of Red Ants for a week. Pour some honey or molasses on him.
    nechaev likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links