15 yr old Gang rape outside school dance

This is a discussion on 15 yr old Gang rape outside school dance within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I would have gotten involved, If her life was in danger, being a good witness wouldn't do her any good if she died. I have ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 15 yr old Gang rape outside school dance

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    I would have gotten involved, If her life was in danger, being a good witness wouldn't do her any good if she died.

I have gotten involved before, and haven't regretted it in the least.

The thugs that did this need to pay with more than time in jail. The people that taped it also need to be charged as co defendants. I would call them animals. But that is disrespectful to animals. Hopefully they will get gang raped in prison then taken out like Jeffrey Dahmer.

But it's in California, They will probably get out in a year or less.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by searcher 45 View Post
    It is my opinion, that a sharp knife would fix the problem so that no other woman would have to worry about those who committed this crime. As to those who watched this crime and did nothing it might be the last thing they ever watch as they grope in darkness. Anyone of them could have walked away and called 911, this is not a bunch of heroes, just lowlifes.
    My personal opinion would be that they all should have been shot down at the scene like rabid dogs. End their lives right there on the spot! Why waste money running them through the system, incarcerating them, or castrating them so they can't do that to other women. Just put them down and be done with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis128 View Post
    This same question has been kicked around in previous threads.
    Some folks, including LEO's say "don't get involved"

Hopefully, a couple young punks will start naming names to keep their own sorry behinds out of hot water.
    If that is what you take away from the posts you are referring to, you are way, way, way missing the point of those responses and very confused about what is actually being said by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Janq View Post
    No, not at all.

When and where people have stated as much has been situationally dependent as related to items like theft of property from a store or chasing after some fool who broke into your neighbors home and is walking/running down the street with his laptop, XBox or Cuisinart (see Joe Horn of TX).

That is _not_ at all same as this event; A case of active sexual and felony assault.

It is not accurate nor fair to intermingle felony assault with that of insured and easily replaced property theft.
    Further it is not fair nor accurate to take the thoughts, views, and positions of persons statements as toward _minor crime_ property theft and apply same as toward what is felony assault.

To do so and imply as much is to be disingenuous at best.

The folks and LEOs who have stated do not get involved were not at all making statements as toward felony assault in general nor rape as in specific.

- Janq
    <---- two thumbs up for your response to Lewis128's post. Very well explained Janq!

Quote Originally Posted by IronMike View Post
    I cannot decide if I wish I was there,or glad I was not...
    I am with you all the way on that one! That was a sickening horror show that I'm torn either way. I would have loved to personally shot those scum bags down, but glad I wasn't put in the position of being there.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I thought about this for a while and I think I have a better understanding of why most folks wouldn't want to get involved in this type of scenario. It's pretty much a no win scenario for anyone who would intervien. The gang would most likely turn on ya and there ya go.

Here's what I was thinking, if your well armed as most of us are. Why not take your cell phone and start snapping photos of all the folks around and involved, and don't try to hide the fact. Once someone sees you doing that others will too, and then they should start to disperse pretty quickly for fear of being implicated somehow. The punks that are left, well they're gonna be your "BAD SEEDS" and not gonna be happy you messin up their assault of the young victim. I say good! At that point they've turned their attention toward you and I think its fair to say, your life in is danger simply by the number of possible attackers fix'n to try to send some pain your way. So, IMO, it's time to draw that defense tool and save the young ladies life. I'm thinkin if you actually had to shoot anyone, once one of the punks saw that you were actually willing to shoot, they'll revert back to the monkeys that they are, and you might even get to dispatch some justice along the way.

Some or all may disagree, and I'll line up beside all that said "I'm glad I wasn't there" but in the event I am ever there, I for one wont be able to stand there, or walk away. If forced to, I'll put the monsters down, and I wouldn't even care the age, little monster, big monster who cares!
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

To call these guys animals would be an insult to my dogs. My dogs would never do this.
    Sig 226, 228. Glock 19, 23. Smith Model 60,and 1911. XD45 Tactical. Mossberg 930 SPX.

How we behave as gun owners is important. Posturing and threatening does not serve us well in the public eye.

Quote Originally Posted by mojust View Post
    To call these guys animals would be an insult to my dogs. My dogs would never do this.
    Not even my cat nor a lowly rat would stoup this low, IMO The low lives that did this should be put in prison with horny Big Big Bubbas for a cell mate. As to sick folks that just watched and did nothing, not even retreating and calling 911, remember you reap what you sow. It is coming back to you one day with a whole bunch more.

This goes to show how sick some people are. The whole group including the people watching should go to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post

Some or all may disagree, and I'll line up beside all that said "I'm glad I wasn't there" but in the event I am ever there, I for one wont be able to stand there, or walk away. If forced to, I'll put the monsters down, and I wouldn't even care the age, little monster, big monster who cares!
    I'm with bark'n they need to be put down!!

I'm afraid I would be the only one on the scene able to give a statement when help arrived.
    Continuing or even watching would have become hazardous to your health had I stumbled upon this scene
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    People not only stood by and watched, they were FILMING IT ON THEIR CELL PHONES!!!

Girl, 15, gang raped outside school dance in U.S. while witnesses film horror attack | Mail Online
    Actually, if you're not going to get involved and are really trying to be a good witness, that isnt a bad idea. Video evidence of who participated is much more solid than your testimony of what you remember.

Quote Originally Posted by KralBlbec View Post
    Actually, if you're not going to get involved and are really trying to be a good witness, that isnt a bad idea. Video evidence of who participated is much more solid than your testimony of what you remember.
    Yea, i would be careful with that line of thinking.
    IF YOUR CLOSE ENOUGH TO VIDEO YOUR INVOLVED
    Who, among us, could stand there with there phone, with multiple people assaulting her, and video??

Monsters!!!
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

On one hand...I'm extremely glad I wasn't there. I would not be posting here had I been... I suspect though, after taking down the immediate bugger on top, the rest would scatter like the cockroaches they are.

As far as I'm concerned this kind of situation is an immediate life threatening situation and I feel perfectly justified taking anyone and everyone involved down until all forward action is stopped.

At any rate, now they're saying it may have been up to 20 watching/involved.
    Police: As many as 20 present at gang rape outside school dance - CNN.com
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the **** out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Quote Originally Posted by hidden View Post
    What in God's name does "left" and "homosexuality" have to do with this incident. Get a grip, and stay on point please...
    I agree. I don't think somehow that homosexuals were responsible.
    Sig 226, 228. Glock 19, 23. Smith Model 60,and 1911. XD45 Tactical. Mossberg 930 SPX.

How we behave as gun owners is important. Posturing and threatening does not serve us well in the public eye.

Quote Originally Posted by mojust View Post
    I agree. I don't think somehow that homosexuals were responsible.
    Agreed, and seconded.

Although rape of female (or males) is rarely about sexuality so much as power.
    Still rape and gang/multi-attacker rape does and has occurred literally everywhere as across all locations, races, cultures, ethnicitys, backgrounds, genders (!), ages, and you name it...including voting and/or life living position.

Surmising about regional sexuality and making judgment toward the location makes about as much logical sense to the event as commenting a guess toward the attackers hair color, what type and brand shoes they might have been wearing or if they happen to have lived among homes with a flat or sloped roof.

For example; serial killer and serial rapist Ted Bundy was a registered republican and had political aspirations.
    "Back home in Washington by 1968, he managed the Seattle office of Nelson Rockefeller's Presidential campaign and attended the 1968 Republican convention in Miami, Florida as a Rockefeller supporter."
    Source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy.

Such statements make no real nor applicable sense, and IMHO should be ignored.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Quote Originally Posted by searcher 45 View Post
    It is my opinion, that a sharp knife would fix the problem so that no other woman would have to worry about those who committed this crime.
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by C9H13NO3 View Post
    The bystanders, while they have no legal obligation to call the police, do have a moral obligation, and they failed as humans.

And what of the young woman? What, if anything, will help her heal her many wounds?

If she were my daughter, I think I would be in jail now. Or I would be holding her older brothers back from the same actions I contemplate.

But, with a few biological exceptions, violence is carried down the decades, down the centuries, down through the dark and blasted families who can't cope, lash out in violence or gross neglect (or both), and so perpetuate it on to their own descendants.

What these young (men) did was monstrous. They need to be punished. But I would rather learn WHY they are what they are -- and how they got to that dark place -- than kill them, so that things like this can be prevented.

Most murderers and rapists aren't born, they're made. And we need to learn ways to stop them being made, and/or unmake them - leaving them whole human beings instead of human monsters.

Call me what you will. But killing them is nothing more than taking out a few cancer cells. It doesn't stop the disease. We need to get to the root of it.
    "I pledge allegiance to the war banner of the united states of Totalitaria. And to the Republic, which no longer stands, several bankers, who are now god, indivisible, with Bernanke bucks and credit for all."

Quote Originally Posted by gilraen View Post
    And what of the young woman? What, if anything, will help her heal her many wounds?

If she were my daughter, I think I would be in jail now. Or I would be holding her older brothers back from the same actions I contemplate.

But, with a few biological exceptions, violence is carried down the decades, down the centuries, down through the dark and blasted families who can't cope, lash out in violence or gross neglect (or both), and so perpetuate it on to their own descendants.

What these young (men) did was monstrous. They need to be punished. But I would rather learn WHY they are what they are -- and how they got to that dark place -- than kill them, so that things like this can be prevented.

Most murderers and rapists aren't born, they're made. And we need to learn ways to stop them being made, and/or unmake them - leaving them whole human beings instead of human monsters.

Call me what you will. But killing them is nothing more than taking out a few cancer cells. It doesn't stop the disease. We need to get to the root of it.
    Since it is taboo to discuss race, ethnicity, and cultural pathologies of minorities in this country, good luck with "understanding".

The media whips itself into a 3 month long frenzy when a couple white kids on or off their meds go psycho and shoot up their school. This story will vanish in a couple days from the news scene, because of the race factor.

By the way, why is it the only coverage I see of the Knoxville horror is online?

Just watch: three days max, and POOF!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links