15 yr old Gang rape outside school dance - Page 5

15 yr old Gang rape outside school dance

This is a discussion on 15 yr old Gang rape outside school dance within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Another vote for leaving race out of the discussion. Gang mentality is not race specific. Rape, or any other violent crime for that matter is ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Another vote for leaving race out of the discussion. Gang mentality is not race specific. Rape, or any other violent crime for that matter is not race specific. I would have to look, but there was a thread a couple of weeks back regarding what has caused the downfall of America over the past 50 years. There was no consensus on that thread because the answers are not simple.

If we as a group of law abiding gun toters can't agree that this abuse of a young girl, regardless of her race or the race of her attackers, is nothing but a barbaric act by a group of people that have less humanity than most animals, or that the non participants who simply watched for whatever reason without action to help this young girl are almost as guilty, then it is a sad day on DC. I would like to personally remove all of them from the oxygen pool, but will have to be content in my mental images of them suffering in hell one day.

There are some things that aren't open for debate in my book. This type of action being one of them.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Distinguished Member
    I'm comforted to know that I would be legally justified in putting down the monsters with prejudice.

ORS 161.219 Limitations on use of deadly physical force in defense of a person. Notwithstanding the provisions of ORS 161.209, a person is not justified in using deadly physical force upon another person unless the person reasonably believes that the other person is:

(1) Committing or attempting to commit a felony involving the use or threatened imminent use of physical force against a person
    I think rape qualifies as a "felony involving the use...of physical force". Oregon law classifies all three degrees of rape as felonies.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    I thought about this for a while and I think I have a better understanding of why most folks wouldn't want to get involved in this type of scenario. It's pretty much a no win scenario for anyone who would intervien. The gang would most likely turn on ya and there ya go.

Here's what I was thinking, if your well armed as most of us are. Why not take your cell phone and start snapping photos of all the folks around and involved, and don't try to hide the fact. Once someone sees you doing that others will too, and then they should start to disperse pretty quickly for fear of being implicated somehow. The punks that are left, well they're gonna be your "BAD SEEDS" and not gonna be happy you messin up their assault of the young victim. I say good! At that point they've turned their attention toward you and I think its fair to say, your life in is danger simply by the number of possible attackers fix'n to try to send some pain your way. So, IMO, it's time to draw that defense tool and save the young ladies life. I'm thinkin if you actually had to shoot anyone, once one of the punks saw that you were actually willing to shoot, they'll revert back to the monkeys that they are, and you might even get to dispatch some justice along the way.

Some or all may disagree, and I'll line up beside all that said "I'm glad I wasn't there" but in the event I am ever there, I for one wont be able to stand there, or walk away. If forced to, I'll put the monsters down, and I wouldn't even care the age, little monster, big monster who cares!

I'm in this camp 100%

The rest of you naysayers can go climb a tree,

See if you'd be a "good witness" and do nothing more but give details of the crime if it was your mother, sister, aunt, wife, neighbor.

we are our brothers keeper, says so in THE BOOK I was given
    and I can't see how anyone in good conscious could stand by and "be a good witness" especially if you have the tools.

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." Ted Nugent
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by hidden View Post
    Amen...the last thing I'd want to happen is to get myself involved and find myself beaten to death by a gang of 10-12 thugs - in which case I wouldn't be of much help to the girl - either in her defense or as a witness. It's easy to discuss how tough we'd be in handing out justice and a beat down on those guys - but 1 on 12 are odds I'd not want to come up against. Talk about disparity of force...forget it...I'm not getting involved, but I will call 911 immediately and be the perfect witness.

There is a special place in hell for all those involved in this incident...
    Her life was in danger so there's no doubt I would have gotten involved. I'd rather be a good witness to a severe beating than a good witness for an innocent girl that was murdered in my presence.
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them. Richard Henry Lee 1788

Here's an update to the arrest of the pukes involved..... The arrest # should grow to include the losers that stood and watched IMO. Here

The latest report states that they are gonna pursue the arrest of the ones that stood and watched......
    Last edited by gottabkiddin; October 30th, 2009 at 02:32 PM.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

There will be more arrests.
    Sig 226, 228. Glock 19, 23. Smith Model 60,and 1911. XD45 Tactical. Mossberg 930 SPX.

How we behave as gun owners is important. Posturing and threatening does not serve us well in the public eye.

Thanks for the link GBK, the officer hit the nail on the head when he said (not his exact words) it's hard to believe that many people who could be culpable of this could be at one place at one time.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Ture! This is a clear case of way to little security at that place for the venue. It's just a shame that the little lady had to suffer that atrocity.

I hope they die screaming. I'm sorry, but this kinda stuff just makes me so angry.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by rottkeeper View Post
    Thanks for the link GBK, the officer hit the nail on the head when he said (not his exact words) it's hard to believe that many people who could be culpable of this could be at one place at one time.
    Agreed Rott and again it is unusual, but sadly it is not unheard of. :|

Rape and group/gang rape of both females and males is universal with no boundary nor specific to any ethnicity or race, as contrary to assumption.

YouTube - south korea high school boys! 40 group rape
    YouTube - Rape Club - Japan
    Deaf Today v2.0: Girl alleges group rape in deaf school
    After Brutal Group Rape, Girl`s Skin Was Burned - World - Javno
    Group Rape Case at Daegu Elementary School Shocks Korea
    Tel Aviv scouts, 15, accuse facilitators of group rape - Haaretz - Israel News
    Boy raped by group of girls - The Local

Then there was this equally infamous just a few years ago case which like this current story did last far longer than "three days" as among the media, but folks seemingly have forgotten about it.

Dangerous Minds - 48 Hours - CBS News
    Over the course of five days, their sons were brutally sodomized by their teammates. Broomsticks dipped in mineral ice, a kind of liquid heat, golf balls, pine cones and toothbrushes, were all pushed into the boy’s rectums. All the while, older players watched and laughed.

“They had bags of ice and they were bashing it all over his body until the bags broke. They bashed him in his head, over his back, his legs, his arms,” recalls Patty, who says her son was assaulted at least 3-4 times a day.

Three varsity players were held responsible. Tom Diasparra, 15, Ken Carney, and a 17-year-old team captain, Phil Sophia, pleaded guilty.

“These boys were like 6 feet 2 inches and 6 feet 4 inches, and roughly 250 lbs. It’s, like, they’re monsters,” says Patty.

A grand jury report later described how they used duct tape to pull off their children’s pubic hair, how they forced them and another boy they sodomized to kick each other in the groin, and then threatened to beat and kill all of them if they told anybody.

...When the school board canceled the football season and suspended the coaches, the community actually split -- between those who supported the victims’ families, and those who wanted to save the coaches and the season.

A football captain begged for the season to be reinstated, and his pleas were met with thunderous applause.

“Standing up and giving a 'rah, rah' when my son and the other boys are hurting in this way is so disrespectful. It was horrible. It devastated us. I cried,” says Carol, who asked her friend, Jim Rullo, to make a speech on her behalf.

Rullo, now a community activist for change in his school district, says he received numerous letters and phone calls, including one that said that he and his family would die.
    Clearly as based on real world results rape is a problem for _everyone_, as per the difficult to distort or refute facts.

- Janq

"...senior students would assault junior students, imitating what they’d seen on the Internet, later the victims became assailants themselves as they preyed on their juniors." - Group Rape Case at Daegu Elementary School Shocks Korea
    May 04, 2008
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Janq, I remember the case with the football players. It all goes to show the frequency is far greater than we think and it not just a crime involving a certain ethnicity or member of certain social status.

It takes a slap in the face to remind us sometimes of just what some humans are capable of. We can't imagine how it can happen because we are not deranged as these people are. It takes a certain lack of ability to feel empathy for their victims that allows them to perpetrate a crime like this or any other for that matter.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Personally, I'm not a bigot in any way shape or form, I'm a long time anti discrimination activist. I couldn't care less whether the perps or the people watching are white, black, red yellow, or purple with pink polka dots. Although in this case the dots would give some good aiming points. Race, creed, nationality, color, belief are irrelevant in this case, A ^%#$^$!!!! SOB is a %$$##!!!! SOB end of story. The bystanders should be subjected to an old, tried and proven method of disipline, Shunning. Post their names pictures and addresses in the paper, I'll bet the community will make an example of them. The perps themselves, well unfortunately the US doesn't allow death by slow torture which is what they honestly deserve. Death row will have to suffice.
    Both the perps and bystanders have no right to call themselves human, to do so is an unforgivable insult to the human race as a whole. Rant over, BTW, anyone heard of any funds being set up for donations for this poor girl? I'd like to donate.

After a few days of deliberation,and knowing my genetic inclination for violence,I now feel sure I would have stepped up.
    I know for a fact I could not live with myself if I did not help.
    It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
    2 Ruger alaskan .454s
    Ruger P95
    Rem 870
    Barrett .50BMG

Agreed once more Rott, 100%.

It makes us sad as being humans, as related to our humanity.

- Janq
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

These animals deserve everything that's coming to them. And they'll assuredly think they're being put upon, singled out, and treated unfairly. They're heathen wolves and criminals. They deserve to be treated as such.

"This just gets worse and worse the more you dig into it," Gagan said. "It was like a horror movie after looking at the evidence. I can't believe not one person felt compelled to help her."
    Anarchy. We're seeing more and more of this larger-scale brutality and inhuman behavior.

We're getting more populous. We're getting poorer. We're getting less intelligent. We're not being trained by parents on manners, responsibility. We're so engrossed in the Me-At-The-Expense-Of-Everyone-Else mindset, that we're unperturbed to disregard the cost of that "expense" to us all. We, as a society, are going to perish. It's going to be frightening if/when things truly dissolve into open warfare and anarchy on a large scale.

Let them come. If they come, let them learn.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    These animals deserve everything that's coming to them. And they'll assuredly think they're being put upon, singled out, and treated unfairly. They're heathen wolves and criminals. They deserve to be treated as such.

Which is how their victim feels right now I bet.

NRA Member

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Links