Tennessee locksmith shot

This is a discussion on Tennessee locksmith shot within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man in critical condition after being shot at Jackson apartment complex | jacksonsun.com | The Jackson Sun...

Thread: Tennessee locksmith shot

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    Cover me while I - work on this lock - deliver this - fix this - read this meter - etc. When will the crooks stop? When the price they pay is too high.
    Last edited by tiwee; October 28th, 2009 at 11:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Let me help you out..

Jackson business man Troy Mitchell is in critical condition at the hospital after he was shot in the face while working on a car today.

Mitchell, the owner of Mitchell's Lock & Safe, was shot around 10 a.m. today at Guardian Courts Apartments on Hollywood Drive.

Jackson police have said they believe the motive was robbery.

A witness reported seeing four black males running east across the courtyard and crossing Hollywood Drive shortly before police arrived, the release said. Police are investigating whether or not this was related to the shooting.

Larry "Joey" Mitchell, Troy Mitchell's son, said his father's wallet and cell phone were taken.

Joey Mitchell, 27, said his father was undergoing surgery at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital around noon today.

Troy Mitchell is a decorated Marine combat veteran and the father of seven sons.

Anyone with information on this is asked to contact the Jackson Police Department at 425-8400 or Crime Stoppers at 424-8477 (TIPS).

The family reports on the locksmith forums that he was shot in the right eye with a small caliber bullet. He is not expected to survive, currently on life support with brain swelling that a stint isn't relieving.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiwee View Post
    Cover me while I - work on this lock - deliver this - fix this - read this meter - etc. When will the crooks stop? When the price they pay is too high.
    ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

Absolutely!

Prior restraint on all subjects is a failure. Just look a GB. Just creates more unarmed victims

Time to see what happens with armed citizens and raising the price of crime. Let's get the cost/benefit ratio back in proper balance.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Links