Another, claiming to be LEO

This is a discussion on Another, claiming to be LEO within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This was near where my wife lived in her teens, albeit the area was rural back then -- not that you would know it now. ...

Thread: Another, claiming to be LEO

VIP Member

Thumbs down Another, claiming to be LEO

This was near where my wife lived in her teens, albeit the area was rural back then -- not that you would know it now.

Home Invasion Robbery Reported in Sterling Park | Loudoun Independent

Home Invasion Robbery Reported in Sterling Park
    Friday, 30 October 2009
    Home / News

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a home invasion-style robbery that occurred early Friday morning in Sterling Park.

According to authorities, at 3:37 a.m. on Oct. 30, two unknown masked men forced their way into a home on the 1200 block of East Lee Road near Sully Elementary School. Both of the men brandished firearms and claimed to be law enforcement. They then removed a safe and took cash from the homeowners. The residents were not injured.

The suspects were described as black males wearing all-dark clothing.

Anyone with any information about this case is asked to call Investigator S. Coderre of the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 703-777-0475. Callers wishing to remain anonymous can call Loudoun Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919. If the information provided to Loudoun Crime Solvers leads to an arrest and indictment, the caller could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

2. Remove Ads

You show up at my door at 3 in the morning, you better have badges, the proper ID, and flashing lights on ALL the cars that you have called for backup.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Loudoun County is one of the safest in Virginia. This rise in crime is a sign of poor economic times. Home invaders posing as police create a real problem with the police use of "No Knock" warrants. See:

Overkill: The Rise of Paramilitary Police Raids in America | Radley Balko | Cato Institute: White Paper

for a discussion of this.

Links