Little known law (?)

This is a discussion on Little known law (?) within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...kind-long.html The boarder guards go fishing, and you can find yourself in some trouble. But if you KNOW your in the right, don't let them ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Little known law (?)

Heres my little Boarder crossing incident

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...kind-long.html

The boarder guards go fishing, and you can find yourself in some trouble. But if you KNOW your in the right, don't let them push you around.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    INFIDELS

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyBunny View Post
    One of the things this forum promotes is obeying the law, no matter your opinion of it.

Your arguments that his rights were violated are ludicrous.
    Your argument that Canada is a sovereign nation is ludicrous.

I never promoted unlawful behavior. This;

I do agree that personal protection, (carriage of a firearm), is a human RIGHT. I know not everyone agrees with me. Canada, as a country obviously doesn't, and that is their business.

The law was broken, no matter whether or not I agree with it. He should be punished accordingly.
    Today 12:32 PM
    is Exactly what I said.

Was he in possession of a loaded firearm in a place where it may not be loaded?
    Thank you for not adding anything to the discussion.
    "Words can be as lethal as bullets; Choose them carefully, Aim them well & Use them sparingly."

Quote Originally Posted by sigmanluke View Post
    I do agree that personal protection, (carriage of a firearm), is a human RIGHT. I know not everyone agrees with me. Canada, as a country obviously doesn't, and that is their business.

The law was broken, no matter whether or not I agree with it. He should be punished accordingly.
    I think something else might be going on. There is no reason the boarder guards couldn't have simply said "Turn your car around and go home, your not allowed in with a hand gun"

BTW: your also not allowed in Canada if you have a DWI/DUI. If you have a DWI, you can "apply" to get a VISA, you must write a 500 word document promising not to drink while in Canada AND submit it with $500 (non-refundable if they don't let you in) and they still WON'T LET YOU IN.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    INFIDELS

JD
    Administrator
    Thanks for playing all.

This round is done...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links