Bad: Suspect in N.H. Machete Attack Regrets Girl Survived

This is a discussion on Bad: Suspect in N.H. Machete Attack Regrets Girl Survived within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Suspect in N.H. Machete Attack Regrets Girl Survived - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com ************************** These scum ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad: Suspect in N.H. Machete Attack Regrets Girl Survived

VIP Member

Bad: Suspect in N.H. Machete Attack Regrets Girl Survived

Suspect in N.H. Machete Attack Regrets Girl Survived - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com
    These scum are the reasons we have to make sure our loved ones know how to use firearms and have them available when we're not at home.
    One of the men charged with killing a woman in her bed told police his only regret was that he didn't also succeed in killing her 11-year-old daughter, who was sleeping in the same room, according to police documents released Tuesday.

Christopher Gribble told police after his arrest he had wanted to kill someone for a long time and was disappointed he didn't feel any emotion following the Oct. 4 killing of Kimberly Cates in her Mont Vernon home. Cates' daughter, 11-year-old Jaimie, was injured during the attack.

"Gribble stated his only regret was he didn't kill the child because she now had to live with this," the documents said. "Gribble stated that if he realized she was alive he would have killed her."
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum.
    I think, therefore I am armed.

(Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

2. Remove Ads

I bet it takes a jury about 5 seconds to convict and give that POS the death penalty,why do we allow scum like this to sit in prison for years while they file appeal after appeal,in cases like this there is 0 doubt he's guilty
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I bet it takes a jury about 5 seconds to convict and give that POS the death penalty,why do we allow scum like this to sit in prison for years while they file appeal after appeal,in cases like this there is 0 doubt he's guilty
    I hope you're right and I hope N.H. has the death penalty.
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Forget the jury, have him dig his own grave and when he is finished just put one behind the ear.
    Tom
    Osculare pultem meam! - Kiss my grits!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmag View Post
    Forget the jury, have him dig his own grave and when he is finished just put one behind the ear.
    Too humane and expensive. Just push him in and fill 'er up!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

Bind 'em tightly and toss 'em to the gators.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Not a bad idea.

You have the best idea yet,I'll help shovel,We need a backhoe,I just read that there were 4 involved in the home invasion and they decided if anyone was home they would kill them
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Bind 'em tightly and toss 'em to the gators.

^^^^LETS KEEP 'EM COMING^^^^^^^^

Send him to New Guinea , set up a video tape, and let the native Cannibals have at him, for the world to see! I'm Just Sayin'

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
    His Holiness, the XIV Dalai Lama
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Used to deal with folks like that, day in and day out, it will change how you view self defense and people. What's amazing, is that people don't really understand ..... how many there really are of them out there.

Too many people think everyone has morals, have a conscience, etc. They don't, and they can't fathom that.... because they can't imagine how anyone can think that way. Welcome to the world... it's not new, people like this have been out there since time began.

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugergirl View Post
    I hope you're right and I hope N.H. has the death penalty.
    We do, let's hope they impose it.

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    ^^^^LETS KEEP 'EM COMING^^^^^^^^
    I like the gator idea.

Or, one of the vicious ways from CSI was to bury him up to his head out in the woods and give a few superficial cuts and let the smell of blood bring in the coyotes to finish the job.
    Walk softly ...

Remember...the 11-year-old daughter is a 4th Degree Black Belt in karate....
    I say...let HER have at the 4 slimeballs...some Chuck Norris moves on their 'nads for a couple hours...IF they live...THEN send 'em all to be Bubba's "b****" for the rest of their worthless lives!!
    BTW....I'm led to believe the chances of my being picked for jury duty in this situation are slim to none....and "slim" just went to lunch!!
    If there was EVER a justified reason for bringing back the gallows last used in NH for an execution - in 1939 - THIS IS IT!!

The guy should be made to eat a bullet, and if he wont do it they can call me, I could pull the trigger on the monster in a second. He's no different than a rabid dog IMO and deserves to be put down.

Although the HBO show Deadwood, (I think it was called) had these hogs that would devour the dead bodies from the rivals in the show, would work even better here. Only caveat is, he's still alive when he's tossed in....
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by gottabkiddin View Post
    The guy should be made to eat a bullet, and if he wont do it they can call me, I could pull the trigger on the monster in a second. He's no different than a rabid dog IMO and deserves to be put down.

Although the HBO show Deadwood, (I think it was called) had these hogs that would devour the dead bodies from the rivals in the show, would work even better here. Only caveat is, he's still alive when he's tossed in....

Deadwood was the BEST!

He would have been eaten by the other bad guys or the hogs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links