TSA - Page 2

TSA

This is a discussion on TSA within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Right after 911, I was en-route to NYC, for a popular charity organization, and in the O'hare terminal when some idiot breached the line, and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TSA

Right after 911, I was en-route to NYC, for a popular charity organization, and in the O'hare terminal when some idiot breached the line, and they shut the whole place down, evacuating 100's of travelers outside, then come back in and go thru security. While standing in line, we noticed some of the "Highly trained TSA" folks looking at their X Ray machines, then pointing and laughing, and backing the belt up, stopping it, and all pointing and laughing, while many folks missed their connections, etc. Ask me how I feel about the TSA???

We are not amused by TSA either. My daughter was traveling home from FL for the Holidays and TSA went through her checked bag, they tore up the interior of the bag, (actually damaging the interior) they stole her jewelry and an unwrapped (per requirements) Christmas gift. She lodged a complaint upon discovering the theft - they said they will have an answer for her in.... SIX MONTHS!!!

they were kind enough to leave an "official" calling card - the one that says we went through your stuff - and we put it all back...

the airline is not doing a good job at honoring their insurance as it appears that the TSA may be the thieves.

She had placed her jewelry in her checked bags as that is the advice she was given - so that she would not have to take it on and off in the security lines...

"We're with the Government, We're here to help you."

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I've never heard of anybody getting attacked with an adult toy...
    http://mensnewsdaily.com/2008/10/11/...en-with-*****/

Burglar used sex toy to beat woman victim, court told | The Courier-Mail

Woman Lures Man Home, Assaults Him With Vibrator for an Hour as Payback

Man charged in ***** assault - Aftenposten - News in English - Aftenposten.no

Aussie "best" man raped by bucks' party stripper with a ***** - What's On Xiamen

Seriously, no joke...These things do come in many different sizes and weights up to and beyond that of an old school wooden police billy club.
    Everything and anything can be and has been weaponized.

The world is crazy.

- Janq

Note: Apparently the technical term for a penetrative personal sexual/medical device is banned. :|
    Click on the link and insert manually said term among the URL to read the first incident report.
    "Killers who are not deterred by laws against murder are not going to be deterred by laws against guns. " - Robert A. Levy

"A license to carry a concealed weapon does not make you a free-lance policeman." - Florida Div. of Licensing

Reminds me of an old saying...."Everything but the kitchen sink..............."

Fooled them!

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

I read the one of the assault for an hour. kinda crazy.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I've never heard of anybody getting attacked with an adult toy,I can see it now,I'm taking over this plane anybody comes near me and I'll turn this on bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,I warned ya

"Assault with a friendly weapon"?

Distinguished Member
    Yes, and from another thread they "borrowed" my Custom Emerson Commander Auto out of my suitcase downstairs.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links