This guy is a real winner

This is a discussion on This guy is a real winner within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; SAN JUAN – A San Juan man was arrested Sunday morning after assaulting his wife and throwing their baby against the wall during an intoxicated ...

Thread: This guy is a real winner

SAN JUAN – A San Juan man was arrested Sunday morning after assaulting his wife and throwing their baby against the wall during an intoxicated rage, police said.

But it was not long before San Juan police had to return to the couple’s home the 200 block of West Seventh Street. As the victims were being treated for their injuries, a neighbor allegedly invaded and burglarized their home.

The suspect’s wife called San Juan police at 9:30 a.m. Sunday after her common-law husband, Juan Jose Chupin, 28, had assaulted her throughout the night, Police Chief Juan Gonzalez said.

The husband came home drunk at around 2 a.m., Gonzalez said, and when his wife asked him where he had been, he began to assault her.

Gonzalez said the suspect assaulted his wife on-and-off throughout the night by punching and kicking her several times, holding her underneath cold shower water and cutting her hair with a kitchen knife.

At one point, Chupin grabbed the couple’s 18-month-old child and threw him against their bedroom wall. The child’s face struck the trim of the bedroom window, but sustained only injuries to his left eye.

The two victims were transported to McAllen Medical Center, where the wife was treated for a fractured nose and severe bruising to her face, back and chest.

The wife managed to call police after her husband got into the shower, Gonzalez said.

“When the officers got there (the husband) said, ‘I already took a shower, so I’m ready to go,’” Gonzalez said. “That’s how callous these individuals are.”

Chupin has been charged with aggravated assault and injury to a child. He was arraigned Monday and given $100,000 cash bond for each offense.

“The sad thing was (the wife) was a victim of a double crime,” Gonzalez said.

When the wife and child returned home, Gonzalez said she found a neighbor inside her kitchen. The wife called police after finding Mario Carlos Hernandez, 30, who had just cooked something and was eating some of her food. Gonzalez said he had also stolen a few items from the house.

Hernandez was arrested on burglary charges and given $50,000 cash bond.

Nick Pipitone covers McAllen, PSJA, the Mid-Valley and general assignments for The Monitor. He can be reached at (956) 683-4446.

Too bad she wasn't armed and gave the guy a dirt nap
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Scum bags, all three of them. She should have protected her child with her own life if she was any kind of mother. I'm betting this is not the first rodeo that ended up with him assaulting her.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

I'll bet the sperm donor is a gang banger and calls jail home.The fact he committed a violent act on a child will get him prison time for sure
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Sounds their neighborhood should be called "Dirtbag Heaven".

This woman's 'live-in' needs a very long vacation...spread the word in the prison that this BG abuses young children.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array Bunny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rottkeeper View Post
    Scum bags, all three of them. She should have protected her child with her own life if she was any kind of mother. I'm betting this is not the first rodeo that ended up with him assaulting her.
    BINGO!

Walking pieces of human garbage.
    Don't frisk me, I am the weapon.

Sig Sauer P239 DAK (9mm)
    NRA Member & Pistol Instructor

www.vanguardnc.com

Sad truth is she probably go back to him.

Next time he may well kill and maybe the the child also.

She needs to get away from this man and start her life over.

As far as defense for her she is the one who has to stop being the victim and stand up for her self.
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Sounds their neighborhood should be called "Dirtbag Heaven".

This woman's 'live-in' needs a very long vacation...spread the word in the prison that this BG abuses young children.
    Pineapple donations GLADLY accepted....!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links