Goes To Show, You Never Know Who The Bad 'Guy" Is

This is a discussion on Goes To Show, You Never Know Who The Bad 'Guy" Is within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A grandmother who is not allowed to see her grandkids any more. The mother of a man who was cruelly used to gain citizenship and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goes To Show, You Never Know Who The Bad 'Guy" Is

A grandmother who is not allowed to see her grandkids any more. The mother of a man who was cruelly used to gain citizenship and then discarded. A murderer.

2. Remove Ads

The mother of a man who was cruelly used to gain citizenship and then discarded.
    I dont quite get what you mean there.

Quote Originally Posted by KralBlbec View Post
    I dont quite get what you mean there.
    From a previous post

She married her now EX husband Dale and became a citizen. She loved America and enjoyed cooking.
    She wanted nothing more than to be a teacher here in America as she was in the Ukraine.
    She fought so hard to get custody of her children, which , as I was told, just recently she did just that
    She became a US citizen using marriage as the means. She fought for custody of her kids and got it. She divorced the guy she used to get citizenship and got the kids. She was killed by her kid's grandmother who probably lost any chance of visitation.

This will probably be used to show motive for the killing.

I think you are reading too much into that she was from the Ukraine. In that same post the guy claims to have dated her for several months a long time ago. Sounds like she had already been living here on her own for some time before she got married.

Quote Originally Posted by rhinokrk View Post
    Woman shot and killed; 70-year-old being questioned
    January 29th, 2010 @ 6:35pm

SALT LAKE COUNTY -- A 34-year-old woman was shot and killed killed Friday afternoon at a Head Start in the Salt Lake Valley.

Shortly after the shooting, a 70-year-old woman called police to say she had shot the woman.

Right now, it appears that the shooting could be random. Police can't find any connection between the suspect and the victim.
    No, not random. It was her ex-daughter-in-law.

Police: Ex-Mother-in-Law Killed Utah Teacher - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

headline news has been running the story, 70 year old woman shot her ex daughter in law. they stated the victim has retraining order against her ex husband. sounds like a pissed off grandma was pushed over the edge.

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dgreen View Post
    headline news has been running the story, 70 year old woman shot her ex daughter in law. they stated the victim has retraining order against her ex husband. sounds like a pissed off grandma was pushed over the edge.
    or Grandma and Ex-Husband were the pushers and the restraining order was needed for a purpose. We'll have to wait and see.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links