BAD: Tallahassee Family Beats Child Molester

This is a discussion on BAD: Tallahassee Family Beats Child Molester within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Fartknocker I couldnt even finish reading the article..... I have a two year old little girl. If I were to walk in ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BAD: Tallahassee Family Beats Child Molester

Quote Originally Posted by Fartknocker View Post
    I couldnt even finish reading the article..... I have a two year old little girl. If I were to walk in and see that happening they would have read about what I would have done in the history books for decades....DECADES.
    if you're take someone out, make it legendary.

2. Remove Ads

This type of sexual predator has crossed paths with my family six years ago.
    I rarely talk about it. Never is talked about in the family at all now.

Never wrote about it, and I donít what is compelling me to do so now.

My life has been divided into two very distinct parts. The second part is
    very different from the first.

I know this predator was not on any Sex Offender Registry but he will
    be when he gets out prison, and he will be back in our society.

When he returns to society he will receive help in finding housing
    and employment. The people that help these predators are pathetic,
    and that goes to people who hire them.

The reason we have Sex Offender Registries is because there is no
    cure for these predators.

I live in small town far away from where this happened to my family.
    But in this small town there are 39 sex offenders within a 5 mile radius
    of my house. Do some research and you will see they are everywhere.

Iím done with this subject; Iím going out for a very long walk.

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    if you're take someone out, make it legendary.
    Ahhhh, legendary.....thats the word I was looking for. Thanks.
    ďPolitics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.Ē
    - Ronald Reagan

KRS 503.070 is all I need.

This happening to my child would be the worst day of my life...and the last for the perp.

http://www.lrc.ky.gov/krs/503-00/070.PDF

503.070 Protection of another.
    (1) The use of physical force by a defendant upon another person is justifiable when: (a) The defendant believes that such force is necessary to protect a third person against the use or imminent use of unlawful physical force by the other person; and (b) Under the circumstances as the defendant believes them to be, the person whom he seeks to protect would himself have been justified under KRS 503.050 and 503.060 in using such protection.

(2) The use of deadly physical force by a defendant upon another person is justifiable when: (a) The defendant believes that such force is necessary to protect a third person against imminent death, serious physical injury, kidnapping, sexual intercourse compelled by force or threat, or other felony involving the use of force, or under those circumstances permitted pursuant to KRS 503.055; and (b) Under the circumstances as they actually exist, the person whom he seeks to protect would himself have been justified under KRS 503.050 and 503.060 in using such protection.

(3) A person does not have a duty to retreat if the person is in a place where he or she has a right to be.

Effective: July 12, 2006 History: Amended 2006 Ky. Acts ch. 192, sec. 4, effective July 12, 2006. -- Created 1974 Ky. Acts ch. 406, sec. 32, effective January 1, 1975.

Folks, I've got to say that had I discovered someone doing this to my child, the last thing I would have thought of was whether it was legal to use lethal force. He wouldn't leave alive, plain and simple.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

Quote Originally Posted by jumpwing View Post
    A note for the neighbors: If have to use words like "probably" and "not sure" in a situation like this, then the answer is NO. No, you WOULDN'T have done the same thing; No, you DON'T hold them blameless.

Clearly, molestation was only one sickness that got discovered. This disgusting wishy-washy attitude toward the perp's beating is the other.
    Couldn't agree more.......
    Chinese Proverb:
    "When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others."
    VCDL member (DE.357;Ruger 4" GP-100 .357;Ruger 2.2" SP-101 cc hammer .357;BT .380cc.

Distinguished Member Array lacrosse50's Avatar
    There's a special place in the underworld for people like this, and we should help them get there a little sooner.
    Last edited by lacrosse50; February 26th, 2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: cleaned up language
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -Herbert Spencer

NRA Life Member

They should've used that machete, preferably on an area a little below his navel.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Quote Originally Posted by lacrosse50 View Post
    There's a special place in the underworld for people like this, and we should help them get there a little sooner.
    Yup......

Senior Moderator
    Unbeleivable.

If be doesn't get off on some nonsense psych defense, he's headed for a minimum mandatory 25 year prison term. Hopefully he gets life.

In Florida, deadly force would have been lawful. Too bad nobody had a shotgun handy.....
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

i would have set him on fire, and invited my neighbors over to see, before i called the police.[QUOTE][QUOTE] I'll bring the marshmallows. Sometimes you just have to get medieval on someone.
    I reject your reality, and insert my own.

Don't even want to imagine

If it were my kids my wife would be putting bond money up if I even were offered bond.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Anyone who would/could harm a young child in that manner is unfit to continue using O2.
    Instant justice was needed so that the 'voices' would never bother that dirtbag again...
    I don't think the voices in my head would have let me stop until there was an unrecognizable pile of dirtbag parts laying in the floor...with his stuff shoved down his throat...on fire. It would be an instinctual reaction. People like that are sub-human creatures...objects.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

I am enraged when I hear stories like this. I have a small son around that age ..

..Trust me, I would use my .45 loaded with speer gold dot 230 gr jhp, to gooood use. Florida statues provide for the use of force to prevent a "forcible felony" such as molesting.
    No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.

Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 well placed lead injections, one immediately following the other would take care of it here.
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links