BAD: Tallahassee Family Beats Child Molester - Page 3

BAD: Tallahassee Family Beats Child Molester

This is a discussion on BAD: Tallahassee Family Beats Child Molester within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I think I would rather be afflicted with cancer, or the like than schizophrenia; Its a bad thing. i'm not making excuses for his actions; ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VIP Member
    I think I would rather be afflicted with cancer, or the like than schizophrenia;
    Its a bad thing. i'm not making excuses for his actions; clearly he needs to be locked up.
    This is where the state fails people, in the fact that they should be under guidance/surveillance, if diagnosed with such an unstable mental makeup

"If you put the government in charge of the desert, there would be a sand shortage within ten years." - A very wise man
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

I'd stake him out and start playing with a cutting torch......very slowly. Self cauterizing, clean, and very very painful. He would learn, in exquisite detail, the exact location of every single nerve cell in his entire body over an extended period of time. We'd have quizzes, then midterms, and finals...........but no summer break for that sick fella.

We'd start summer school....and pretty soon it'd be football season, then BB. Golly! How do you play those games without fingers and toes? Or feet or hands? We'd save some of the really sensitive body parts for "extra credit" or maybe even bad attitudes........How about some "attitude adjustment"!

The instant hysterical rage that you'd feel, and your being on him like flies on [deleted] in a split-second is the only possible moral reaction. That is should end with the perp fully dispatched hardly needs explanation. It is your duty to do so, just as it is a grave moral sin to not save / protect life when it is in your power to interceed and protect. Those who do not or will not are as guilty as the perp.

VIP Member
    1 bullet.

Catching someone in the act, I believe the instinctual enraged response would be automatic and brutally grusome with an almost altered state of conscious awareness. I would be more inclined to disembowel such a creature with my bare hands than use a weapon.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Guns are like sex and air...its no big deal until YOU can't get any.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana View Post
    They should've used that machete, preferably on an area a little below his navel.
    But Ma'am ... why did you drag him out onto the lawn first ? "Officer, I didn't want that scum bleeding on my carpet". LOL

I won't comment on what I think I might do to him.... it wouldn't be pretty. I think "justifiable" for these folks would precede anything that they did to him.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    He was crazy. And that would end up being my defense IF I was charged.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    In Tx in my crib,they woulda been hauling him out vertical
    Vertical? Do you mean horizontal? Vertical doesn't make sense.

This guy definitely is sick. As for sex offenders, my opinion is they can only be cured by dying. There is no living "cure" for them.

Not to hijack the thread but.....

You would be surprised at the number of registered sex offenders living in close proximity. Do a google search for the data base in your state and prepare to be shocked. Knowing who they are and where they live can help.

A few years ago, where I used to live, I recieved a knock at my front door one saturday morning. It was a West Virginia State Police Trooper looking for a sex offender who had given my next door neighbor's address as to where he was living. Talk about shock. The Trooper wanted to know if I knew anything about the neighbor or had seen the said offender.

I told him I knew little about the neighbor, he was an older man that I seldom saw. The Trooper gave me his business card and said that if I saw the offender, there was a warrant for his arrest because he was failing to report. The trooper wanted to get this person.

I told the Trooper that you may not have the chance now that I know one is living next door, I might have to take him out myself. Got to protect the wife you know. He just grinned and went on his way. Found out later on the Trooper finally caught the guy and sent him back to jail.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
    Vertical? Do you mean horizontal? Vertical doesn't make sense.
    Maybe he was going to hang him...

On a positive note, there is one thing that we have in common with most of the hardened criminals in lockup...Child molesters are not well liked or tolerated. I suspect that once he gets to prison he will wish the family had finished him at the scene of the crime.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

It's a travesty that the animal wasn't put down at the scene after the child was secured. Could I, would I pull the trigger; in a heartbeat.

I hope he dies screaming!
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Sticks.
    On a positive note, there is one thing that we have in common with most of the hardened criminals in lockup...Child molesters are not well liked or tolerated. I suspect that once he gets to prison he will wish the family had finished him at the scene of the crime.

Maybe I'm wrong. I thought these animal's were put in a area in jail away from everyone else for their own protection.

I hope not.

I think what ever group or gang no matter what their difference's could agree on what should be done with these animal's.

crowbar...

To various parts of the body...except the head....
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Quote Originally Posted by SIGguy229 View Post
    crowbar...

To various parts of the body...except the head....
    Yellowpages...appendages last longer thereby incurring more pain for the long haul?
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links