BAD: Tallahassee Family Beats Child Molester

BAD: Tallahassee Family Beats Child Molester

This is a discussion on BAD: Tallahassee Family Beats Child Molester within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Just happened a couple days ago. If this had been in my family, the molester would be expired now. A two year old with genital ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar

Thumbs down BAD: Tallahassee Family Beats Child Molester

Just happened a couple days ago. If this had been in my family, the molester would be expired now. A two year old with genital trauma and the molester caught red handed.

Family Beats Tallahassee Man Accused of Molesting Toddler
    Man accused molesting two year old released from hospital, taken to jail.
    Posted: 10:39 AM Feb 25, 2010
    Reporter: Julie Montanaro
    Email Address: julie.montanaro@wctv.tv

2.25.10 11:12 P.M. by Heather Biance

"The guy's just sick," says neighbor Trenton Pope.

Dawn Lauren Lane. a quiet dead-end road on the East side of Tallahassee wasn't so sleepy Thursday morning after 38-year-old Erik McDonald broke into a neighbors home and stands accused of molesting a 2-year-old.

"He took his shoes off and and he took his jacket off like he was making himself comfortable in my Mom's house, while everyone was sleeping," says the victim's Aunt.

McDonald, who's a diagnosed schizophrenic, admitted to Police that he had both sex and oral sex with the child after voices in his head told him to do so.

"2 years old. That's sick. The whole thing is just sick," says neighbor Anthony Baker.

An aunt walked into the living room, catching McDonald in the act. She grabbed a machete to keep him captive while another aunt and the child's mother beat him with anything in sight.

McDonald's mugshot clearly shows his bleeding forehead and a black eye.

Several neighbors agreed with the force used and say they probably would have done the same thing.

"I'm not sure I blame them for that. it was my 2-year-old," says neighbor Gordon Guthrie.

"I wasn't hear to protect my niece so it's weighing heavy on me right now," says the victim's Aunt.

The victim's Aunt says the young girl and her mother were only visiting town for a few days and were planning to head back home Thursday night.

Full Article and Video Here
    “I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.”
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

something like that happened in my area last summer, but the attack was even more savage. a man broke into a house after a July 4th party, and attacked a little girl (i think she was 4 or 5), raped her, bit her, beat her, and tried to strangle her. her parents caught him, and held him at bay until the police arrived. her injuries from the actual rape, and beating, were so severe, she is still recovering, to this day.

what i can't wrap my head around is, why is he still alive? i find myself almost mad at her father at times, for letting him live, when he caught him in the act. i don't get it. as far as i'm concerned, my gun doesn't hold enough bullets, my knives aren't sharp enough, and my boots are too soft. i would have set him on fire, and invited my neighbors over to see, before i called the police.

he only recently finally plead guilty, and is doing 25 to life.

life. he gets life. what kind of life will that girl have now? he gets life, she gets...hell.

some people look better on fire.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Several neighbors agreed with the force used and say they probably would have done the same thing.

"I'm not sure I blame them for that. it was my 2-year-old," says neighbor Gordon Guthrie.
    A note for the neighbors: If you have to use words like "probably" and "not sure" in a situation like this, then the answer is NO. No, you WOULDN'T have done the same thing; No, you DON'T hold them blameless.

Clearly, molestation was only one sickness that got discovered. This disgusting wishy-washy attitude toward the perp's beating is the other.
    Last edited by jumpwing; February 26th, 2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: grammar
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

In Tx in my crib,they woulda been hauling him out vertical
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array Tally XD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    In Tx in my crib,they woulda been hauling him out vertical
    We have the same laws here as to home protection. I have no idea why this sick perv is still breathing.
    “I am consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry.”
    - Barack Obama Chicago Tribune, April 27, 2004

Distinguished Member Array TerriLi's Avatar
    Because the Paramedics are really good at their job? Either that or the women got tired before he well expired.
    I know not what this "overkill" means.

Honing the knives, Cleaning the longguns, Stocking up ammo.

Anyone who would/could harm a young child in that manner is unfit to continue using O2.
    Instant justice was needed so that the 'voices' would never bother that dirtbag again...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Anyone who would/could harm a young child in that manner is unfit to continue using O2.
    Instant justice was needed so that the 'voices' would never bother that dirtbag again...
    I could not agree more. I pray for this little girl and her family that they can one day heal both physically and emotionally.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Quote Originally Posted by jahwarrior72 View Post
    something like that happened in my area last summer, but the attack was even more savage. a man broke into a house after a July 4th party, and attacked a little girl (i think she was 4 or 5), raped her, bit her, beat her, and tried to strangle her. her parents caught him, and held him at bay until the police arrived. her injuries from the actual rape, and beating, were so severe, she is still recovering, to this day.

what i can't wrap my head around is, why is he still alive? i find myself almost mad at her father at times, for letting him live, when he caught him in the act. i don't get it. as far as i'm concerned, my gun doesn't hold enough bullets, my knives aren't sharp enough, and my boots are too soft. i would have set him on fire, and invited my neighbors over to see, before i called the police.

he only recently finally plead guilty, and is doing 25 to life.

life. he gets life. what kind of life will that girl have now? he gets life, she gets...hell.

some people look better on fire.
    +1... Although I think in this situation I would feel a firearm was the easy way out. I'd be hard pressed to call 911 right away.
    He'd beg for death by the time I was done.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Sick, sick sick.....There is a special place in Hell for people like that....
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

There are no words for the evil that man is... only bullets...
    One of the most dangerous political philosophies afflicting America today is the belief that we can’t allow anyone to suffer the natural consequences of their own stupidity.

in prison guys like him wont last long....
    Carry-S&W 642
    HD-Remington 870

The Dalai Lama:"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    A 4 legged animal that harms a child is put down.
    A 2 legged animal that harms a child is put in jail.

things that make you go "hmmmmm"

Hell hath no fury like a woman with a baseball bat
    The guy is lucky he is still alive.
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I think these type of people should be publicly executed.
    Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

I couldnt even finish reading the article..... I have a two year old little girl. If I were to walk in and see that happening they would have read about what I would have done in the history books for decades....DECADES.
    “Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.”
    - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links